Does this count as a kill steal?

#11ralalooloo11Posted 4/23/2013 1:57:05 PM
GreatKiraLord posted...
Not to tell but i hate kill steals.
It's not that worthless number on kills.
It's the amount of gold I can get from kills and not assists.
That extra creep can mean everything.

this.
it's about the gold, not some measly kill.
#12RaymondPosted 4/24/2013 5:27:12 AM
sabeta_sama posted...
There IS such a thing as Kill stealing, but some people can't tell the difference between securing an iffy kill and blatantly going out of their way to steal it.

Example, I was being chased through the woods by an enemy, my ally was attacking him but she fell behind, I kill the chaser, and get called on KS, but that was just a secure, especially since if I hadn't done that I might have died.

A REAL Ks though, was when I was in top lane, I get my lane partner into a position where I can duel him without fear of anything. And literally the split moment before he died (as in, I was actually performing the attack animation) ally Kass flashes in with his Q and takes it from me. It wasn't the last time he did it, and all the games kills ended up condensed on him, which nearly lost us the game once or twice, simply because our team was behind in kills.

You do realize that your team got more gold because of that kass?

Noob...
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#13Lord SojiroPosted 4/24/2013 5:31:51 AM(edited)
Is this bots? I haven't seen someone complain about a ks in a PvP match in a very long time.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#14natchu96Posted 4/24/2013 7:00:22 AM
Raymond posted...
sabeta_sama posted...
There IS such a thing as Kill stealing, but some people can't tell the difference between securing an iffy kill and blatantly going out of their way to steal it.

Example, I was being chased through the woods by an enemy, my ally was attacking him but she fell behind, I kill the chaser, and get called on KS, but that was just a secure, especially since if I hadn't done that I might have died.

A REAL Ks though, was when I was in top lane, I get my lane partner into a position where I can duel him without fear of anything. And literally the split moment before he died (as in, I was actually performing the attack animation) ally Kass flashes in with his Q and takes it from me. It wasn't the last time he did it, and all the games kills ended up condensed on him, which nearly lost us the game once or twice, simply because our team was behind in kills.

Noob...

You do realize that now Kass has all of the team's gold because he keeps denying his team's kill-gold income? He can't possibly use that much, and the team now has half-baked builds . . .

Or maybe I'm doing the maths wrong here. Someone correct me.
---
"Luna, I'm afraid he's right. You can't go around calling people that, even if in this case it appears to be the truth." - Sena
#15RafNastyPosted 4/24/2013 7:03:36 AM
As far as ADC/Support goes KS is if Support ever kills someone that the ADC can kill. If ADC can not reach/kill the enemy, go for it.
---
GamerTag: RazorRaf
I remember the good ol' video games days when extra content was unlocked and not paid for..
#16NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:10:27 AM(edited)
Is this bots? I haven't seen someone complain about a ks in a PvP match in a very long time.

Normals. So, almost as bad, I guess? :P

As far as ADC/Support goes KS is if Support ever kills someone that the ADC can kill. If ADC can not reach/kill the enemy, go for it.

That's kind f the thing. I don't know if the Vayne could have reached them in time, or if she could have tower dived for the kill, or whatever. I saw that they were gettign away, so I threw out the hook, which killed them. I don't know the ins and outs of Vayne well enough to know if she could have done anything.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#17RaymondPosted 4/24/2013 7:17:56 AM
natchu96 posted...
Raymond posted...
sabeta_sama posted...

Noob...

You do realize that now Kass has all of the team's gold because he keeps denying his team's kill-gold income? He can't possibly use that much, and the team now has half-baked builds . . .

Or maybe I'm doing the maths wrong here. Someone correct me.

No, I didn't realize because I wasn't in your game.

If kass has all the kills then he can pretty much carry the game, assume the rest of the teammates aren't mentally challenged. And yes he can use all that gold unless he has full build.

The math here is kill gold + assist gold > kill gold.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#18The Last CetraPosted 4/24/2013 7:36:19 AM
If someone is going to AFK for the rest of the game because they got an assist instead of a kill you're probably better off without them anyway.
---
Kakugo Ha Yoi Ka... Isshun Sengeki!
My Fists Bleed Death