Fiddlesticks drain > Elise's rappel

#1spaldPosted 4/23/2013 10:49:22 AM
Just thought everyone should know. Rappeling doesn't break the channel. You'll die up in the rafters.
#2Mitsune_RakaenPosted 4/23/2013 10:57:25 AM
Same thing with any damage over time effect, I've killed people with Ignite because they thought Rappel would save them.
---
You can't take the sky from me.
#3infinitexxPosted 4/23/2013 11:12:14 AM
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...
Same thing with any damage over time effect, I've killed people with Ignite because they thought Rappel would save them.

Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

Apparently in LoL, they can.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#4NicoGrimmPosted 4/23/2013 11:15:42 AM
I don't care, I'm still free! :(
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#5Rookie_JetPosted 4/23/2013 11:22:53 AM
Same with Vlad pool and Fizz trollpole.
#6Ravid182Posted 4/23/2013 11:26:00 AM
Yeah fid drain works with vlad pool and other similar effects.

Now I am not sure if it is a bug or if this is how it is supposed to work, but is vlad ult supposed to not do damage if when elise is repelled up in the air? You know when it ticks down and does the damage at the end.

I have had that a couple times do absolutely nothing and not sure if that was itended.
#7Rookie_JetPosted 4/23/2013 11:31:43 AM
Ravid182 posted...
Yeah fid drain works with vlad pool and other similar effects.

Now I am not sure if it is a bug or if this is how it is supposed to work, but is vlad ult supposed to not do damage if when elise is repelled up in the air? You know when it ticks down and does the damage at the end.

I have had that a couple times do absolutely nothing and not sure if that was itended.

Sounds like a bug...it's not like it's a Zhonya's. Just makes her untargetable. idk though. Is it on lolwiki?
#8TheRequiemWolfPosted 4/23/2013 1:18:33 PM
If she leaps while Nocturne is on his way to her he follows her as well. The one time I've managed this her body came down dead.
#9ThyCorndogPosted 4/23/2013 1:19:53 PM
infinitexx posted...
Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

Mitsune_Rakaen posted...

Apparently in LoL, they can.

lol
---
Hey what's going on in this thread http://i.imgur.com/9VkxI.gif
My friend's YouTubes. She's got LP's and stuff. http://www.youtube.com/user/ratbirdchampion
#10Suffer_NotPosted 4/23/2013 1:29:59 PM
The real question is whether or not she still takes damage in Karthus Defile or Fiddlesticks Crowstorm during her Rappel. I'd much rather avoid 2 seconds of that then 2 seconds of Drain, if given the choice >__>