if higher elo ppl were just luckier to get out of elo hell...

#1FightingBoarPosted 4/23/2013 10:51:14 AM
why do ppl ask to duo queue with someone that has higher elo? they are just luckier but supposedly not better
#2iluvaznchixPosted 4/23/2013 10:58:29 AM
reducing randomness. reducing need for luck.
---
whatever ridiculousness i've just posted, i swear to you, i'm not on drugs
XBL GT: i luv azn chix: PSN: iluvaznchix : @iluvaznchix
#3Eclypse9810Posted 4/23/2013 12:21:59 PM
If someone is 100% stuck in a low Elo due to luck, then people can just as easily be stuck in a high Elo due to the opposite luck. As such, duo queuing will provide you nothing, as it is still just as much luck-based. You cannot say it's only bad luck when you're in a low division, then say it's all skill when you reach a higher one. That's you being full of yourself speaking.

There's two different main types of ranked players. The ones who are in bronze/silver who think they belong in high gold, plat or higher, and then there's the ones who actually are in high gold and above. The ones who think they belong higher and who want to duo-queue with an actual plat+ to avoid "bad luck" are just subconsciously hoping to get carried to a division they do not belong in.
---
Have you had the dream again? A black goat with seven eyes that watches from the outside.
#4iluvaznchixPosted 4/23/2013 9:19:56 PM
i think there are more than 2 kinds of ranked players...

I'm in bronze 2 and i pretty much think i belong there. especially since i can't really stand this game.

"well why do you play" **** if i know man..
---
whatever ridiculousness i've just posted, i swear to you, i'm not on drugs
XBL GT: i luv azn chix: PSN: iluvaznchix : @iluvaznchix
#5AeciooPosted 4/23/2013 9:30:42 PM
two types of ranked players

those who know they belong where they are

and those who blame others
---
http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lcb35gGx0t1qailr4o1_500.gif
http://www.megavideo.com/?v=57N0YAEJ
#6shadyelfPosted 4/23/2013 10:43:27 PM
and those who blame others

i feel like this happens often in diamond, maybe challenger too.
---
?