Jungle Sejuani Runes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Sejuani Runes

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 years ago#1
Movement speed quints
Armor yellows
Magic pen Reds
??? Blues

I'm currently using CDR per level Blues (they got buffed to -10% at lv18) but i'm sure there's something better I could use...

What are you guys using ? Also, what masteries ? I use an hybrid 11/15/4
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
3 years ago#2
AS marks.
Armor seals.
Flat CDR glyphs.
HP5 Quints.

Gives you the best possible jungling while providing sustain in the early/mid game.

DartDragoon
3 years ago#3
How much HP5 does the quints give ? I will take a lot for me to remove the Movement Speed ones.

User Info: Dark_Luna3

Dark_Luna3
3 years ago#4
DartDragoon posted...
How much HP5 does the quints give ? I will take a lot for me to remove the Movement Speed ones.

HP5 quints gives you 100 health per minute. So essentially, if you leave base for 5 minutes, you'll recieve just over 3 potions worth of health.

It means you'll end with a few hundred more health after your first clear and you can gank a bunch and continue doing so.
(message deleted)

User Info: HostileFire

HostileFire
3 years ago#6
8x AS/1x crit. chance reds, armor yellows, mix of scaling and flat MR blues and MS quints. 9/21/0 masteries.

I would be interested in seeing how HP and HP5 quints help but I don't have spare IP to use to test it.
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
3 years ago#7
AS marks
armor seals
mr glpyhs
MS quints

If the enemy jungler also isn't a real jungler

AS marks
armor seals
armor glpyhs
hp quints

I run this set up on Naut when the enemy jungler is strong early and is an invader (like Lee) and it's pretty good cause I don't get low at all.
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q

DartDragoon
3 years ago#8
HostileFire posted...
8x AS/1x crit. chance reds, armor yellows, mix of scaling and flat MR blues and MS quints. 9/21/0 masteries.

I would be interested in seeing how HP and HP5 quints help but I don't have spare IP to use to test it.

Why 1 crit mark ? Also, I know MR blues are the staple in many builds, but how does it actually help the jungling ? I'm aiming at maximum efficiency for first/second clears with Sej since it's her early game that's slow and crappy. As soon as she gets items, she gets tanky and awesome.

User Info: HostileFire

HostileFire
3 years ago#9
DartDragoon posted...
HostileFire posted...

Why 1 crit mark ? Also, I know MR blues are the staple in many builds, but how does it actually help the jungling ? I'm aiming at maximum efficiency for first/second clears with Sej since it's her early game that's slow and crappy. As soon as she gets items, she gets tanky and awesome.

Just trading off 1.7% AS for a chance to do good dmg. It's done a lot by some pro junglers and I can see the reason behind it. Sejuani does AA a lot so I felt like it was a worthwhile choice. MR blues don't help clears at all but as someone who usually builds straight HP/armor items some MR is good to protect against AP champs. Again I would be interested in experimenting but I have no IP to spend on it.
http://tf2b.com/?id=hostilefire | Steam ID: HostileFire
http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/soldier/HostileFire/stats/188642465/ps3/

DartDragoon
3 years ago#10
I just bought 9 Attack Speed marks and was actually surprised how much my clear time improved... Never knew 15% could make such a difference.

Anyone can send me what they use as masteries ? I'm really nto sure about what's best for her and i'm all over the place with this 11/10/9 build. I'm thinking she doesn't need to go that far down the utility tree...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Sejuani Runes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived