Jungle Sejuani Runes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Sejuani Runes

User Info: ryana

ryana
3 years ago#11
DartDragoon posted...
I just bought 9 Attack Speed marks and was actually surprised how much my clear time improved... Never knew 15% could make such a difference.

Anyone can send me what they use as masteries ? I'm really nto sure about what's best for her and i'm all over the place with this 11/10/9 build. I'm thinking she doesn't need to go that far down the utility tree...

Really? I wouldn't think AS marks would be that helpful on Sej as her AAs are close to worthless.

User Info: Alastreon

Alastreon
3 years ago#12
ryana posted...
DartDragoon posted...
I just bought 9 Attack Speed marks and was actually surprised how much my clear time improved... Never knew 15% could make such a difference.

Anyone can send me what they use as masteries ? I'm really nto sure about what's best for her and i'm all over the place with this 11/10/9 build. I'm thinking she doesn't need to go that far down the utility tree...

Really? I wouldn't think AS marks would be that helpful on Sej as her AAs are close to worthless.

Well,machete gives you a free 10 true damage you know,so that helps too.
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180

User Info: DartDragoon

DartDragoon
3 years ago#13
ryana posted...
DartDragoon posted...

With Butcher and the Machete, it racks up a lot of extra damage on first clears
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
3 years ago#14
MS quint
AS red
Armor yellow
MR blue
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~

User Info: PhoenixNine

PhoenixNine
3 years ago#15
DartDragoon posted...

21 def, 9 uti
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Jungle Sejuani Runes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived