Jungle Sejuani Runes

#11ryanaPosted 4/24/2013 6:51:52 AM
DartDragoon posted...
I just bought 9 Attack Speed marks and was actually surprised how much my clear time improved... Never knew 15% could make such a difference.

Anyone can send me what they use as masteries ? I'm really nto sure about what's best for her and i'm all over the place with this 11/10/9 build. I'm thinking she doesn't need to go that far down the utility tree...

Really? I wouldn't think AS marks would be that helpful on Sej as her AAs are close to worthless.
#12AlastreonPosted 4/24/2013 6:53:33 AM
ryana posted...
DartDragoon posted...
I just bought 9 Attack Speed marks and was actually surprised how much my clear time improved... Never knew 15% could make such a difference.

Anyone can send me what they use as masteries ? I'm really nto sure about what's best for her and i'm all over the place with this 11/10/9 build. I'm thinking she doesn't need to go that far down the utility tree...

Really? I wouldn't think AS marks would be that helpful on Sej as her AAs are close to worthless.

Well,machete gives you a free 10 true damage you know,so that helps too.
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180
#13DartDragoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:00:29 AM
ryana posted...
DartDragoon posted...

With Butcher and the Machete, it racks up a lot of extra damage on first clears
---
GT: AstroZombie29
SF4: Vega BB: Arakune MK: Sindel UMvC3: TaskMstr / Haggar / Trish
#14PhoenixNinePosted 4/24/2013 7:05:49 AM
MS quint
AS red
Armor yellow
MR blue
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#15PhoenixNinePosted 4/24/2013 7:06:50 AM
DartDragoon posted...

21 def, 9 uti
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~