Janna has no CC and Naut builds Wriggles

#31mgtonvac55Posted 4/23/2013 3:52:50 PM
Because any benefit he could gain from those boots is lost once he enters combat

Which is irrelevant because the speed in combat isn't what Mobi boots are for, they're for better ganking. Once it's getting to late game you would sell them and switch to a better boot option. You do this on Nautilus, too.

This is all assuming you need to lane gank most of the time because you're not in bronze or silver and people actually ward.
---
New York Yankees 10-8
#32thisisboris2Posted 4/23/2013 3:55:39 PM
i like fast boots on pony bcuz then he go vroom vroom very fast and zoom past u and destroys ur home
---
Eu is best anime character http://i.imgur.com/0iTaY.jpg
LoL IGN:TheCakeIsNotAPie; Created Fergleblast & Rihoof Pls
#33Knight_Of_OrderPosted 4/23/2013 4:34:30 PM
mgtonvac55 posted...
Because any benefit he could gain from those boots is lost once he enters combat

Which is irrelevant because the speed in combat isn't what Mobi boots are for, they're for better ganking. Once it's getting to late game you would sell them and switch to a better boot option. You do this on Nautilus, too.

This is all assuming you need to lane gank most of the time because you're not in bronze or silver and people actually ward.

Which is irrelevant considering Hecarim has his E AND Ghost (most of the time), the soft cap on MS would make the extra mobility on the boots much less impactful when used alongside the previously mentioned skills, as i said if by some inane reason you want extra mobility beyond boots 2, MS quints (21 in utility?) you're better off getting Swiftness, which by itself is a **** choice on Hec.

This is of course assuming you know how Hec works because you're not in bronze or silver where people just love to spew ignorance.
---
Amid the turmoil and tumult of battle, there may be seeming disorder and yet no real disorder at all
Sun Tzu
#34Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/23/2013 5:05:48 PM
Wriggles isn't necessarily a good buy, but there's nothing wrong with getting razor instead of spirit stone on AoE junglers. There's so much health concentrated in the large creep now that if you're not worried about mana regen and/or don't plan to build one of the spirit items, mandred's will clear the big monster faster while your incidental AoE damage takes out the small creeps.
---
And then John was a zombie.
#35princemarth23Posted 4/23/2013 5:33:44 PM
POkemon_PoWeR posted...
SorrySleeping posted...
I could actually see Wriggles on Naut. I've become very disillusioned with Golem in general though.

He is in the bottom five of AS. That says no to Wriggles.

What jungler does not take AS runes?

Zac, I don't bother with them on Vi, Fiddle, Diana..need I go on?
#36DiortePosted 4/23/2013 5:36:09 PM
But Shyv loves Wriggles :[
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KKM-XSYKrFo
#37g-cube_mastaPosted 4/23/2013 5:36:56 PM
"fiddlesticks has terrible ganks"
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png