Unpick/banned in S3SS, The Champions who need work

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/23/2013 1:13:59 PM
Maybe they're good, but something needs to happen to refit them into current meta.

So far; I've noticed the following champions never got picked or banned.

Blitz ------------------------WUT
Fiora
Gang Plank
Garen------------------------Surprising
Heimerdinger
Master Yi
Mordekaiser
Poppy
Pantheon
Rammus
Rengar
Seujani
Shaco
Skarner
Sivir
Swain ------------------------Surprising
Talon
Teemo
Warwick
#2Phase 8Posted 4/23/2013 1:21:23 PM
never got picked or banned.

Blitz

The hell? He is frequently banned.
---
"Veil of time descend. Atop the ash tree wend. Light of the stars portend. The feather shalt transcend..."
PSN - theonesin, Pawn: Dmitri(Mage)
#3I_HATE_HALOPosted 4/23/2013 1:25:57 PM
It's not surprising to me that Garren was never chosen in the LCS. Garren offers nearly nothing to a team outside of an occasional silence and a fairly strong ult on a long C/D

As for Blitz, a more experienced player will rarely get hooked when it doesn't come from fog of war and there isn't prior CC involved. When Blitz can't land a hook, he offers too little to be an effective pick (not to say he can't be effective, just that he is situational)

I know that Giants Gaming ran Garren top, EG ran Malz jungle, Gambit ran Rengar top, Blitz was chosen as a Top lane for one team and Jungle GP for another team in EU.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqxhjR837I&feature=grec_index
#4KlobziPosted 4/23/2013 1:26:43 PM
I've seen Panth, Blitz and Malzahar being used in the LCS and they worked quite well. In fact, Blitz was the dang MVP in the fnatic game.
#5tacoslayer89Posted 4/23/2013 1:27:47 PM
Some of those champions are amazing for solo queue players, like Shaco or to a lesser extent Garen. In a 5v5 with better communication and teamwork, they have no chance.

As for Blitz, I never really understood why no one ever plays him in LCS.
Yeah it's not that hard to dodge but one grab can win a game.
---
They call me...Yellow Skinned Wacky Man!
#6Suffer_NotPosted 4/23/2013 1:28:12 PM
Phase 8 posted...
never got picked or banned.

Blitz

The hell? He is frequently banned.

He is frequently banned in the European LCS. However, in the North American LCS he was never picked or banned.

However, this could just be differences in the local meta. Diana and Caitlyn were both rarities in EU LCS, while they made frequent appearances in NA LCS. Meanwhile, Kassadin and Blitzcrank show up in Europe to no small amount of success and yet they have 0 presence in the NA games.
#7Little_KindnessPosted 4/23/2013 1:29:05 PM
Skarner offers a lot for the team with his ult grab and constant slow in a team fight. I would rework his E though because i find the damage, heal, and range extremely small and mostly useless.
#8genericname1234Posted 4/23/2013 1:38:26 PM
What happened to Morde that made him fall so far off the charts?

I know that spell vamp nerfs hurt, but were they really that bad? Or is it something else?
---
"SR'ing is having the RNG abuse you." Deshokun
#9centurion911Posted 4/23/2013 1:39:07 PM
genericname1234 posted...
What happened to Morde that made him fall so far off the charts?

I know that spell vamp nerfs hurt, but were they really that bad? Or is it something else?

No escapes, no CC
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#10Theivey3Posted 4/23/2013 1:40:30 PM
Skarner and Talon are fine.
---
http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane