Unpick/banned in S3SS, The Champions who need work

#11gkh5Posted 4/23/2013 1:41:30 PM
Walker_Real posted...
Maybe they're good, but something needs to happen to refit them into current meta.

So far; I've noticed the following champions never got picked or banned.

Blitz ------------------------WUT
Fiora
Gang Plank
Garen------------------------Surprising
Heimerdinger
Master Yi
Mordekaiser
Poppy
Pantheon
Rammus
Rengar
Seujani
Shaco
Skarner
Sivir
Swain ------------------------Surprising
Talon
Teemo
Warwick

As others have mentioned, several of those champs fall into pubstomper territory or simply have a glaring weakness that pros can exploit easily compared to normal players. Doesn't mean they're bad, just not good at the highest levels of play. Fiora, Heimer, Poppy, and Rengar definitely need some love though.

Swain is gonna get popular soon. With Elise and Singed nerfed along with being banned and Rumble getting his ult toned down its only a matter of time before a pro picks him up as their go-to AP top option.
---
LoL IGN: alpha10
#12iiTryhardPosted 4/23/2013 1:44:33 PM
but panth did get picked...
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#13FlareZeroPosted 4/23/2013 1:50:35 PM
So many things happened to Morde. Outside of his initial lack of CC and escape problem, he used to get resistance and armor so his shield's effective health was higher but now it means nothing with the S3 changes. Also when DFG was a God-like item on mana-less AP champs (cheap, CDR, and active to help burst), it would significantly add to his kill potential but that's thrown out the window so he's not as scary mid game anymore.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#14OgreBattle019Posted 4/23/2013 2:04:49 PM
literally not one of those on that list surprises me
---
| . _-~^*''' o . ''*^-'|_--~^*'' .o ''*^-'|
R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio