Was I in the wrong here?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Was I in the wrong here?

User Info: Lord_Woobie

Lord_Woobie
3 years ago#1
I was playing an Orianna vs. Syndra lane (I was Orianna), and the Syndra asked if I would play with his/her/its balls for a little while. I told him that enemy Dravens could catch each others' axes, but I was unaware of any in-game mechanic that would allow an Orianna to interact with Syndra's dark spheres in any way other getting damaged by them.

Syndra said he/she/it was reporting me for being a tease.

I informed them that I intended to sue them for libel. This seemed like a silly thing to report me for, but all the same I felt that my reputation in the League of Legends was being jeopardized by the Syndra's statements.

My family's in-house lawyer laughed at me after I explained the situation to him. Did I do something wrong?
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!

User Info: pr0adam

pr0adam
3 years ago#2
Wow that wasn't funny in the slightest.

0/10
PSN: Killaruna

Lord_Woobie
3 years ago#3
pr0adam posted...
Wow that wasn't funny in the slightest.

0/10

That's exactly what I told him, but he wouldn't stop laughing. Should I have fired him?
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!

User Info: hollowichi1931

hollowichi1931
3 years ago#4
That was almost funny. But it was too serious. Try again later.
Syndra is my waifu. "My power is limitless!"

Lord_Woobie
3 years ago#5
Ok, I just tracked down his IP address and gave a hobo on my street a sandwich so he would serve up the summons.

User Info: bigweese13

bigweese13
3 years ago#6
Dude, just please stop trying. It's not working.

User Info: Fenrimis

Fenrimis
3 years ago#7
Chief KEEF

User Info: fft_ramza

fft_ramza
3 years ago#8
0/10
Signature for rent

User Info: Conkea

Conkea
3 years ago#9
bigweese13 posted...
Dude, just please stop trying. It's not working.
PSN: Conkea

User Info: pr0adam

pr0adam
3 years ago#10
Fenrimis posted...
Chief KEEF
PSN: Killaruna
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Was I in the wrong here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived