Was I in the wrong here?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Was I in the wrong here?
2 years ago#1
I was playing an Orianna vs. Syndra lane (I was Orianna), and the Syndra asked if I would play with his/her/its balls for a little while. I told him that enemy Dravens could catch each others' axes, but I was unaware of any in-game mechanic that would allow an Orianna to interact with Syndra's dark spheres in any way other getting damaged by them.

Syndra said he/she/it was reporting me for being a tease.

I informed them that I intended to sue them for libel. This seemed like a silly thing to report me for, but all the same I felt that my reputation in the League of Legends was being jeopardized by the Syndra's statements.

My family's in-house lawyer laughed at me after I explained the situation to him. Did I do something wrong?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
2 years ago#2
Wow that wasn't funny in the slightest.

0/10
---
PSN: Killaruna
2 years ago#3
pr0adam posted...
Wow that wasn't funny in the slightest.

0/10

That's exactly what I told him, but he wouldn't stop laughing. Should I have fired him?
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
2 years ago#4
That was almost funny. But it was too serious. Try again later.
---
Syndra is my waifu. "My power is limitless!"
2 years ago#5
Ok, I just tracked down his IP address and gave a hobo on my street a sandwich so he would serve up the summons.
---
2 years ago#6
Dude, just please stop trying. It's not working.
2 years ago#7
Chief KEEF
2 years ago#8
0/10
---
Signature for rent
2 years ago#9
bigweese13 posted...
Dude, just please stop trying. It's not working.

---
PSN: Conkea
2 years ago#10
Fenrimis posted...
Chief KEEF

---
PSN: Killaruna
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Was I in the wrong here?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived