OmfgitsBlah
3 years ago#12
Theivey3 posted...
Where the f*** is the replay?
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
3 years ago#13
Until I see a replay, I'm going to remain skeptical of your Zilean with enough mana to spam W/E/R constantly for ten minutes straight.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#14
Until I see a replay, I'm going to remain skeptical of your Zilean with enough mana to spam W/E/R constantly for ten minutes straight.

blue buff
chalice
mana regen rune
your quote

User Info: SorrySleeping

SorrySleeping
3 years ago#15

Ten? Zil's ult with 40% cdr and always hitting W is on a 28 cooldown.
~{Always Sleeping}~

User Info: the_rowan

the_rowan
3 years ago#16
SorrySleeping posted...

What does that have to do with mana? He's spending 130 mana every 5 seconds to keep permahaste, slightly faster if he's using W as quickly as possible, plus another 175 every time he ults.

And BS, blue buff does not last ten minutes. But even if it did, chalice + blue buff + level 18 + fully stacked tear (I'm being generous and giving you this) is still only 37.35 (full mana) to 74.7 (zero mana) per 5 seconds -- it's barely enough to sustain spamming W alone and only enough to sustain W plus anything else. And that's with blue buff--without that you go down to 25.65 to 51.3 mana per 5 based on current mana, which is not nearly enough to liberally use E and ult yourself repeatedly for ten minutes straight.

Edit: Forgot that blue gives a flat 25 mana/5 on top of the percent regen. It is doable with blue buff. Without that it's not unless the other team keeps interest in you when you totally leave their vision.
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia

User Info: dennis941012

dennis941012
3 years ago#17
SorrySleeping posted...

What does that have to do with mana? He's spending 130 mana every 5 seconds to keep permahaste, slightly faster if he's using W as quickly as possible, plus another 175 every time he ults.

And BS, blue buff does not last ten minutes.

no it doesn't but who says I have to constantly use my skill?
sometimes you sit in the bush wait for other team to pass you put a bomb on them and run like hell
and go to opposite bush sit for few secon and run like hell

User Info: lightdragoon88

lightdragoon88
3 years ago#18
Well I try to find a funny Zilean picture

............For the life of me all I can find are skin art.
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png

User Info: OdinXivraj

OdinXivraj
3 years ago#19
No replay so I'm calling BS as well. No way anyone would chase for 10 minutes not with the enemy knocking objectives down left and right.
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from

User Info: FreshSushi

FreshSushi
3 years ago#20
This crap happens all the time. Hey that 1/14/1 Varus named Freshsushi is farming bot, we better 5 man him just in case and share that precious 5 gs. I actually laughed as they chased me through the jungle.
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Guys I know we are behind 3 dragons but go baron I'll distract

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived