http://i.imgur.com/Pg5EG.jpg
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/theivey3 | LoL IGN: Vulcane
#12OmfgitsBlahPosted 4/23/2013 8:07:53 PM
Theivey3 posted...
Where the f*** is the replay?

---
If inflaton turns $3 into $0, then $6 turns into $3. -Orca
#13the_rowanPosted 4/23/2013 8:14:44 PM
Until I see a replay, I'm going to remain skeptical of your Zilean with enough mana to spam W/E/R constantly for ten minutes straight.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#14dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 8:49:50 PM
Until I see a replay, I'm going to remain skeptical of your Zilean with enough mana to spam W/E/R constantly for ten minutes straight.

blue buff
chalice
mana regen rune
your quote
---
#15SorrySleepingPosted 4/23/2013 9:00:11 PM

Ten? Zil's ult with 40% cdr and always hitting W is on a 28 cooldown.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#16the_rowanPosted 4/23/2013 9:31:54 PM(edited)
SorrySleeping posted...

What does that have to do with mana? He's spending 130 mana every 5 seconds to keep permahaste, slightly faster if he's using W as quickly as possible, plus another 175 every time he ults.

And BS, blue buff does not last ten minutes. But even if it did, chalice + blue buff + level 18 + fully stacked tear (I'm being generous and giving you this) is still only 37.35 (full mana) to 74.7 (zero mana) per 5 seconds -- it's barely enough to sustain spamming W alone and only enough to sustain W plus anything else. And that's with blue buff--without that you go down to 25.65 to 51.3 mana per 5 based on current mana, which is not nearly enough to liberally use E and ult yourself repeatedly for ten minutes straight.

Edit: Forgot that blue gives a flat 25 mana/5 on top of the percent regen. It is doable with blue buff. Without that it's not unless the other team keeps interest in you when you totally leave their vision.
---
"That is why war is so tragic. To win means to make victims of your opponents and give birth to hatred." - Kratos Aurion, Tales of Symphonia
#17dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/23/2013 9:26:48 PM
SorrySleeping posted...

What does that have to do with mana? He's spending 130 mana every 5 seconds to keep permahaste, slightly faster if he's using W as quickly as possible, plus another 175 every time he ults.

And BS, blue buff does not last ten minutes.

no it doesn't but who says I have to constantly use my skill?
sometimes you sit in the bush wait for other team to pass you put a bomb on them and run like hell
and go to opposite bush sit for few secon and run like hell
---
#18lightdragoon88Posted 4/23/2013 9:34:02 PM
Well I try to find a funny Zilean picture

............For the life of me all I can find are skin art.
---
My favorite League of Legend Champion: http://i.imgur.com/xx0hSNV.png
http://i.imgur.com/Q7BrWKG.png
#19OdinXivrajPosted 4/23/2013 9:40:06 PM
No replay so I'm calling BS as well. No way anyone would chase for 10 minutes not with the enemy knocking objectives down left and right.
---
"I'm Mort Agrippa you see...I control zombie ninjas. Are they zinjas? Are they nombies? I don't know!" ------- 8 people know what this quote is from
#20FreshSushiPosted 4/23/2013 9:45:05 PM
This crap happens all the time. Hey that 1/14/1 Varus named Freshsushi is farming bot, we better 5 man him just in case and share that precious 5 gs. I actually laughed as they chased me through the jungle.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q