champions you get smashed by and with

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. champions you get smashed by and with

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#1
Diana. When I play against them, their shield makes them impossible to kill, they seem to do WAY too much damage when the clip me with Q, if they E me they just auto the **** out of me until I die to their passive, and they end up getting fed everywhere they go.

When I play Diana, I get hit by Nidalee spears while I'm glancing at the minimap so I can't shield, if I QRE they always seem to have flash off cooldown so I can't stick, and I seem to melt under any amount of focus even with level 5 shield.

Obviously I suck and I'm doing something wrong but that's not the point!

What are some champions that make you sad, whether you use them, or play against someone who does?

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#2
lee sin
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Maurith

Maurith
3 years ago#3
Jax. Better nerf Ireliarengar.
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Rengar, Kog'Maw, Orianna, Vi, Urgot, Twitch, Volibear, Amumu, Irelia, Galio

User Info: jonlaw101

jonlaw101
3 years ago#4
Maurith posted...
Jax. Better nerf Ireliarengar.

I think you mean rengelia
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes

User Info: MizunoRyuu

MizunoRyuu
3 years ago#5
Diana isn't glasscannon. Rush RoA, then get defensive components first on all your AP items (Armguard before Rod for Zhonya's, etc.).

As for champs who are crazy strong that I fail with, I'd probably have to say Malphite. Ult, QEW, autoattack as much as possible, still lose teamfight. On the other hand, when the enemy uses him, it's Ult, then a guaranteed Ace within 5 seconds.
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. champions you get smashed by and with

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived