champions you get smashed by and with

#1xSighxPosted 4/23/2013 11:53:47 PM
Diana. When I play against them, their shield makes them impossible to kill, they seem to do WAY too much damage when the clip me with Q, if they E me they just auto the **** out of me until I die to their passive, and they end up getting fed everywhere they go.

When I play Diana, I get hit by Nidalee spears while I'm glancing at the minimap so I can't shield, if I QRE they always seem to have flash off cooldown so I can't stick, and I seem to melt under any amount of focus even with level 5 shield.

Obviously I suck and I'm doing something wrong but that's not the point!

What are some champions that make you sad, whether you use them, or play against someone who does?
#2BhelliumPosted 4/24/2013 12:17:11 AM
lee sin
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3MaurithPosted 4/24/2013 3:30:17 AM
Jax. Better nerf Ireliarengar.
---
LoL: Rumble, Syndra, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Rengar, Kog'Maw, Orianna, Vi, Urgot, Twitch, Volibear, Amumu, Irelia, Galio
#4jonlaw101Posted 4/24/2013 3:42:20 AM
Maurith posted...
Jax. Better nerf Ireliarengar.

I think you mean rengelia
---
It's like playing monopoly then flipping the board over when they land on mayfair,saying 'lol i do what i want its just a game' - SoulStrikes
#5MizunoRyuuPosted 4/24/2013 4:56:22 AM
Diana isn't glasscannon. Rush RoA, then get defensive components first on all your AP items (Armguard before Rod for Zhonya's, etc.).

As for champs who are crazy strong that I fail with, I'd probably have to say Malphite. Ult, QEW, autoattack as much as possible, still lose teamfight. On the other hand, when the enemy uses him, it's Ult, then a guaranteed Ace within 5 seconds.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...