2 years ago#1
I've called myself a jungler and a support for a while now, and I've had some success in Solo queue with some of my junglers, I was >80% with Amumu in S2 and in S3 I'm like 75% with Hec. The problem is that Hec got nerfed to oblivion, and he's constantly banned.
Who is another jungler that I can make plays with and put the team on my back? I know Nasus is popular with the kids in the Pros but I don't feel like I could carry with him well, maybe I'm wrong.
Here is my Lolking,
Or if someone wants to duo/spec some of my games and let me know what I could do better that would be great too.
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
2 years ago#2
Jungle Twitch. Not even kidding.
Best level 2 ganks in the game can make him snowball out of control along with giving your lanes a HUGE early advantage.
Just wraith's -> red ->gank lanes until you are low on hp or red buff goes down. After you get wriggles, his jungle is pretty quick too.
2 years ago#3
From: sequeezey | #001
http://i.imgur.com/GXFnB14.jpg http://i.imgur.com/ZjREIw7.jpg http://i.imgur.com/fPS9ys4.gif
2 years ago#4
i'm 10/1 with jungle Sejuani in solo Q. Gold area is where the games was played. in plat now. Generally in solo Q you either want a champion with enough utility to lock down kills or save your team/Champions with enough dmg to 1v5. If yo u are not picking one of these types of champions you may be limiting your carry potential.
Sejuani does good dmg but not 1v5 dmg, she has dmg more like 1v2 or 1v3 come mid to late game, but her ult and peel alone allow her to be fearsome.
I don't always lose, but when I do it's purple sideu!!!
2 years ago#5
Get Vi, easy mode ganks mostly. If all your lanes are pushed just farm near bot/mid and countergank. Just try to get a phage/mallet asap.
If you're supporting I suggest getting nami, I didn't get myself to gold until I bought her. No other support has so much CC and can heal your noob random adc at that. She's squishy though and has some mana problems.
Try to get a solid mid/top for those times when you can't jungle/support. Morgana is easy mode and carries team with her ult, most my wins are with her. For top it's more difficult since top is the lane easiest to counterpick.
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
2 years ago#6
Well, whenever I play solo Q ranked, I ALWAYS play AP kennen, building the deathcap and zhonyas to do 4500 dmg in less than 3 secs in total to all 5 enemy champions, EVEN with the lower AP scaling compared to the 1:1 AD scaling on kennen.
2 years ago#7
I carried myself from Bronze IV to Silver V and my MMR is still going up super fast (I think I might even skip Silver IV, here's hoping). Here's what I can tell you about carrying:
1) Make sure you have the right team comp. It doesn't matter how good you are, if you have no front line tanks, or no damage late game, you'll lose every teamfight. If you picked the wrong jungler in champ select, this is YOUR fault, not your teammates for losing the fight.
Here's a good starting point: Adapt to what you'd like to play:
At least 1 tank and at least 1 AP mid or top: Go Hecarim
No tanks and at least 1 AP mid or top: Go Volibear
At least 1 tank and 2 AD mid/top: Go Eve/Fiddle etc or RoA/Rylais Cho.
No tanks and 2 AD mid/top: Go Cho'Gath
2) On the subject of no damage late game. If you're Volibear or Nasus, don't take kills from your lanes because "they suck". If you do this, go 15-3, and lose the game, that's YOUR FAULT and it's one of the reasons you're stuck where you are. You need damage late game. A 15-3 Volibear with 5.5k hp doesn't do squat if you can't kill the other team, and this DOES NOT mean build damage items on a tank. For example, Volibear's scalings are around 0.5, Zed's are around 1.0. This means if you take a kill as Volibear and build a damage item with that gold, that kill was worth HALF of what it would have been worth if Zed got it. This is how you end up 15-3 and lose.
3) Make sure you're ganking properly for your lanes. A lot of bronze/silver players don't realize how badly a bad gank can cost you the game, especially if they don't play top or mid. If you screw up your lv3 gank and give double buffs to top, your top is going to get destroyed in lane and probably cost you the game. If you're the person that does this and starts raging at top for being 0-3, you're going to be stuck in bronze forever and ever. If you DO make a bad mistake during a gank (and trust me, you do, unless you're diamond. If you think you don't, then start watching your own replays), then apologize for it, and ask your laner to play safely until you can come back and level the field.
4) Coming back to the topic of not taking kills off your lanes, if you kill the enemy laner, but you die in the process, you just screwed your team, even though you're up an assist worth of gold. Why is this? Let's examine:
- Your laner is now 300 gold behind, minus whatever he got for the assist. If it was neck and neck, that means your laner can no longer win 1v1. The exception to this rule is if your laner is pushed far enough up that the enemy loses a wave to the tower, then it's closer to being even. However if the enemy jungler comes up to soak the wave up, this is a moot point.
- You exposed your presence to the enemy team. Every time you show yourself on the map, it gives the enemy valuable information. Say the enemy mid just hit 6 and is wondering whether or not to dive your mid laner. If you show yourself top for a gank, he's going to go for it and get the kill, whereas if you're MIA, he's probably not. This is especially important if you gank top while the enemy has map control of dragon. If you do this, you need to take the top tower off your gank, or you're risking putting your team 1,000 gold behind.
The most important thing you have to remember about jungling in bronze and silver is that your laners most likely don't know how to play when they're behind. In these elos, it's easy to capitalise on mistakes when you're in front, and snowball. If you put your lane behind, it's your fault when he goes 0-6 and you lose, as well as his.
I have more points, but they all come down to the same thing, which is this: I'm not saying that absolutely everything that goes wrong in the game is your fault. But if you assume that whatever happens is partially your fault, and stop to think about what you could have done better, you'll win more games.
2 years ago#8
Literally anyone. Its silver
2 years ago#9
Literally anyone. Its silver
2 years ago#10
Jungle Twitch. Not even kidding.
I played against a Jungle Twitch recently. It was surprisingly unpleasant.
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
|More topics from this board...|
|how to carry gamefaqs worst?||xHaterade||20||10/3 8:33PM|
|taric is going to carry me out of plat||-weedwizard420-||9||10/1 8:36PM|
|Carry harder is a myth.||UltimaterializerX||28||10/6 7:04PM|
|What do you build when an AD and AP carry are equal in farm and kills?||onemoment1985||7||10/6 3:42PM|
|Get 28 LP per win. Who wants to get me to Silver as fast as possible?||AmazingAjd||21||10/3 1:46AM|