Best carry out of Silver?

#11dark_lord_havocPosted 4/24/2013 5:08:26 AM
Literally anyone. Its silver
#12FreshSushiPosted 4/24/2013 6:03:15 AM
I got outta old silver by playing mid cho and new silver by playing mid j4.
---
Hidetaka Miyazaki, Shinji Mikami
Please come back Q_Q
#13DustStarPosted 4/24/2013 6:07:26 AM
I got outta silver by playing Xin Zhao jungle and Twisted Fate mid. Easy wins.
---
http://imageshack.us/a/img692/9334/e7fsu.gif
#14Lord SojiroPosted 4/24/2013 6:15:30 AM
Best carry out of silver is game knowledge.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#15FlareZeroPosted 4/24/2013 7:05:54 AM
Use the element of surprise as you'll have kids not know how to deal with unorthodox lanes.

Pick Renenkton mid.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#16DarkArch0nPosted 4/24/2013 7:06:46 AM(edited)
Twisted Fate

But anyone
#17Doc_HellraiserPosted 4/24/2013 7:44:46 AM
dark_lord_havoc posted...
Literally anyone. Its silver

No. There are picks that carry bads better and there are picks that suck at doing that. You can win a lane with pretty much anyone in bronze, but you can't carry all the time. In silver you're split about 30-40% people who know what they are doing from picking/banning/counterpicking to laning and teamfights/objective control who should be higher and the rest being clueless people who don't. In gold most people do know what they are doing and who they are picking and why.

Usually people are stuck in the mindset that anyone can carry in silver/gold so they pick assassins mid or jungler than can only gank and provide little utility if any after laning ends. They get a alot of kills, they get fed but then they lose because even 12/1 kha'zix can't do s*** if the enemy team can peel him off their carry and has better CC/initiation/team-fighting.

Easiest way to win games in gold or worse leagues is to pick a teamplayer champ who will enable your team to get kills in teamfights (and not just you) or initiate fights with his teamfighting presence. Amumu, malphite, singed, shen, leona, nami, annie, lux, anivia, morgana, nautilus, kennen, cho and a lot of other picks do that well. Set up kills not just for yourself but for your kills, have skills that enable not just your escape but also that of your other carry or carries. This isn't a deathmatch where only the highest number of kills matters.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
#18Doc_HellraiserPosted 4/24/2013 7:55:40 AM
Sorry for double post but I looked at the OP's loking, why is your cs so bad even when you're laning?

You have 59 cs per game out of 3 games as morgana.

By comparison as you can below I last hit terribly as Morgana but I still get 141 on average:

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/eune/23097377#ranked-stats

Were all of those early surrenders? How do you build her? What skills do you max? It's really hard to have such low CS as morgana. Getting to 100 cs by 20 minutes should be p*** easy as her even in a tough lane.
---
Still waiting for: Half-life 2: episode 3, Wasteland 2.
#19LaveronxPosted 4/24/2013 10:04:17 AM
Doc_Hellraiser posted...
. Getting to 100 cs by 10 minutes should be p*** easy as her even in a tough lane.

FTFY
---
Story of my life: http://www.quickmeme.com/meme/367svi/
LoL IGN: Laveron
#20xDarknezzxPosted 4/24/2013 10:05:48 AM
wantfastcars posted...
shadow99226 posted...
Jungle Twitch. Not even kidding.

Best level 2 ganks in the game can make him snowball out of control along with giving your lanes a HUGE early advantage.

Just wraith's -> red ->gank lanes until you are low on hp or red buff goes down. After you get wriggles, his jungle is pretty quick too.

I played against a Jungle Twitch recently. It was surprisingly unpleasant.

do you still need lifesteal quints to play jungle twitch?