Can someone post me some Lulu vids

#1ryudo500Posted 4/24/2013 4:37:24 AM
of some pros playing her? ones in the past year or so. I have to tune her up and wanted to watch some of her vids just to see how she plays
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#2ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 7:04:33 AM
bump
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#3breakfastramenPosted 4/24/2013 7:17:15 AM
In before "let me google that for you" link.

I'm curious too though. I love Lulu, but at my poop level of skill, my gold-starved damage plus my ADC's inability-to-farm-well damage can't really do much to win lane against an unconventional duo bot kill lane or something. I like support, but I'm beginning to think that having a traditional support who won't hurt much by mid game is just a liability unless I'm playing with people who can farm and communicate. I communicate like crazy, but my mechanics stink and I have a hard time farming well.

So I'm sure that a lot of Lulu's playmaking ability is untapped at lower levels. To a certain extent, I don't know how helpful watching pro Lulu videos would be if I can't depend on teammates to read a play that I might set up.

Finally, one thing I've noticed watching the LCS streams is that the team with Lulu support loses a frightening amount. I just watch every now and then, so I'm sure it's just coincidence. All that being said, though, I like this thread and I wanted to bump it, which is why I posted. Ha.
#4Hadokenzero11Posted 4/24/2013 7:32:14 AM
This is all you need to know.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysletV40Wrk
---
I will not change my signature until Zone of the Enders 3 is released. Started July 18, 2010
Official Amaterasu of the SMT IV Board.
#5ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 10:28:40 AM
youtube sucks. doesn't have what i want.

All videos are 2 years old and no pros have their videos uploaded
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS
#6mantana888Posted 4/24/2013 10:29:52 AM
LOD might have some.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
g-cube's Vice President of Cakes.
#7ryudo500(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 12:58:42 PM
mantana888 posted...
LOD might have some.

thx, will look
---
squaresoft
LAKERS & SPURS