• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. you can tell how good someone is at a champion by how well they CS
2 years ago#1
this is irrefutable.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
2 years ago#2
junglers and supports
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
2 years ago#3
Zed
---
-_-
2 years ago#4
Nah, it's not that simple. Depends on how much time they spend roaming and doing other things that are benifical to the team.
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
2 years ago#5
I didn't mean it like how much CS they can get, but more how they CS, as in mechanically with that particular champion.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
2 years ago#6
Right click?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
2 years ago#7
xRustySpoon posted...
I didn't mean it like how much CS they can get, but more how they CS, as in mechanically with that particular champion.

The way the position? The way the use spells on turrets? I can get that but still Zed is braindead easy to farm with.
---
-_-
2 years ago#8
xRustySpoon posted...

Huedekaiser?
---
Not changing my signature until Paige becomes WWE Diva's champion. Started February 6th, 2013.
2 years ago#9
to be fair, it's not hard to be good with morde
---
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
2 years ago#10
To be fair, you can easily tell the difference between a good Morde and a bad Morde. Their early game farming will suck ass until they get enough AP items to one shot waves. How they farm before then tells you a lot.
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. you can tell how good someone is at a champion by how well they CS

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived