you can tell how good someone is at a champion by how well they CS

#11xMrShadowPosted 4/24/2013 7:40:15 AM
I would agree with this. I went up against a Nasus once and he was using E to farm minions instead of farming his Q.
---
3DS Friend Code - 4811-6938-3649 Pkmn Black 2 2452-2591-2605 NID - Mr.Shadow
PSN/XBL - xMrShadowZ
#12SirWozzelPosted 4/24/2013 7:48:25 AM
xMrShadow posted...
I would agree with this. I went up against a Nasus once and he was using E to farm minions instead of farming his Q.

You know that ap nasus is a thing right?
---
Poppy is sane. She just wants revenge. Kinda like Batman, but with a huge hammer.
Steam ID: SirWozzel
#13Final_HatsamuPosted 4/24/2013 7:49:58 AM
SirWozzel posted...
xMrShadow posted...

No matter what Nasus builds, his Q still has that scaling passive and he should always make use of it.
---
M-8 "I turn the tide, by choosing to abide"
1Cross + 3Nails = 4given
#14danw15yrPosted 4/24/2013 7:51:06 AM
SirWozzel posted...
xMrShadow posted...

Just a really useless thing.
---
------
We've decided to stop using the term "work, life balance" as this implies that your life has meaning.
#15CosmosYearsPosted 4/24/2013 7:55:38 AM
I mean I feel like it can be a little more complicated than that. I think this standard is most relevant for top lane since positioning determines if you lose a trade which is typically melee. In mid lane there's typically skill shots thrown around. The only thing to really learn in mid if you're playing a skillshot champ to farm is to learn how much your skill shots will do early and then finish up with last hits.

I can pick up any new champ and cs just about the same but my limited knowledge of that champ means I'm not likely to get kills in lane and I won't be as confident in what I can do in teamfights.

For me anyway it doesn't take more than 4 games at the most for me to understand how to cs properly but I can't call myself decent at that champ until I'm confident in those two other situations.
#16xRustySpoon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:03:42 AM
I mean I feel like it can be a little more complicated than that.

But I'd much rather just make blanket statements about everything.
---
Get dumpstered.
LoL/Steam: xRustySpoon Follow these tips and you'll be fraggin' like a pro.
#17RihawfPosted 4/24/2013 8:04:50 AM
I love Nami's AA.
Soraka's projectile is good too.
Sona's is awkward.
Janna pretty awkward too, last hitting is k though
---
LoL NA IGN: MyakkoFirst|steam: rihawf| Nami main
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mcza1cqPmZ1rkp7uxo1_250.gif
#18supershadonicPosted 4/24/2013 8:04:58 AM
Depends on champs.
#19SorrySleepingPosted 4/24/2013 8:09:28 AM
SirWozzel posted...
xMrShadow posted...

No matter what Nasus builds, his Q still has that scaling passive and he should always make use of it.

Q farm > Farm > No Farm

If you can't farm as Nasus, the next best thing is leveling E and getting SOME farm.
---
~{Always Sleeping}~
#20UnderwaterAirPosted 4/24/2013 10:16:39 AM
The only right Nasus build is tank Nasus.