is it true that you play SKARNER in the JUNGLE

#1SwiftToadzPosted 4/24/2013 7:55:48 AM
and u go lv1 Q>then to lv2>E , are you bad?

cause w is a shield, but e heals you, so whats better for S3 ?

SR not TT
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#2NicoGrimmPosted 4/24/2013 7:57:23 AM
Don't you just use W, and Mash Q a lot while completely ignoring E?

I dunno, I only played him like once.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#3SwiftToadz(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 8:22:05 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

You have no idea how wrong u are
---
Everyone trying to get on that Swiftness
#4omega bahumatPosted 4/24/2013 8:37:50 AM
NicoGrimm posted...

Look who the TC is
#5another guyPosted 4/24/2013 8:40:02 AM
Why would you ignore E? It's the only skill he has that scales off of AP(Aside from a small amount on the second Q, but why would you be that close as a caster?). Level E first, with a second point in W and ignore Q. It's a waste of points early. Hell, his ult is too, don't get it until 14.

Build order Machete5 > Malady > CDR boots > Wits End > Zephyr > Spirit of the Spectral Wraith > LichBane > Malady(Second malady for double AP autoattacks). If you're doing really well sell the wraith stone for a Zhonya's Hourglass.

Oh, and to noob-crush start Red to their blue. Steal their wraiths if you can.
---
"Hippogryph? You'd think there would be some hippo or some gryphon in there... I see a moose chicken" - Rodent
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/24/2013 8:45:02 AM
Wait. Skarner's a Caster? His Q and W put him in meele range, and his E doesnt seem like it fits his kit at all. Am I missing something?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7neon screenPosted 4/24/2013 8:45:57 AM
Why would you ignore E? It's the only skill he has that scales off of AP(Aside from a small amount on the second Q, but why would you be that close as a caster?). Level E first, with a second point in W and ignore Q. It's a waste of points early. Hell, his ult is too, don't get it until 14.

Build order Machete5 > Malady > CDR boots > Wits End > Zephyr > Spirit of the Spectral Wraith > LichBane > Malady(Second malady for double AP autoattacks). If you're doing really well sell the wraith stone for a Zhonya's Hourglass.

this guy knows his skarner
#8xVashTS98xPosted 4/24/2013 8:53:29 AM
another guy posted...

Some thought went into this... well done. Not your typical gamefaqs post.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#9another guyPosted 4/24/2013 9:11:22 AM
Of course, Skarner was the first champion I ever played and ,admittedly, I sucked. Shortly after a friend introduced me to Mobafire. Place sucked. Another friend suggested Solomid. It was slightly better, but still sucked. BOTH places kept recommending these scrappy armor/AS builds. Why? ALL of his abilities have some sort of AP scaling, and his E hits like a truck AND heals him. SO I started playing him this way. He destroys lanes, wrecks the jungle, and sustains forever. With this build you can take your blue easily. BONUS, you have your own peel endgame. I've been playing since mid S2 and S3 was really good to him, despite what the scrubs say. AP Skarner to stronk.
---
"Hippogryph? You'd think there would be some hippo or some gryphon in there... I see a moose chicken" - Rodent
#10AlastreonPosted 4/24/2013 9:22:04 AM
another guy posted...
Of course, Skarner was the first champion I ever played and ,admittedly, I sucked. Shortly after a friend introduced me to Mobafire. Place sucked. Another friend suggested Solomid. It was slightly better, but still sucked. BOTH places kept recommending these scrappy armor/AS builds. Why? ALL of his abilities have some sort of AP scaling, and his E hits like a truck AND heals him. SO I started playing him this way. He destroys lanes, wrecks the jungle, and sustains forever. With this build you can take your blue easily. BONUS, you have your own peel endgame. I've been playing since mid S2 and S3 was really good to him, despite what the scrubs say. AP Skarner to stronk.

Yeah i know this is trolling,but seriously,no one is THAT dumb,right!?
---
LoL IGN Alastronar
3DS FC 1177-6984-9180