Can Cho Gath jungle?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can Cho Gath jungle?

User Info: EvilMeatBallNL

EvilMeatBallNL
3 years ago#1
I'm level 22 right now and I have to be the jungler 9/10 times because nobody else knows how to do it. I mostly jungle with Master Yi but on my skill level people don't know how important a tank is so nobody picks one and we get teams with 4 ADCs and 1 'support'/AP Lux. So I was wondering if i could combine the two, a jungler and a tank. to increase my W/L.

So:

1. Can Cho Gath jungle?

2. Can you recommend me some cheap tank junglers? I only have 2250 IP so the champ needs to be cheap , 3150 max.

I have : Master Yi, Ashe, Garen, Kayle , Cho, Lux, Nunu, Tryndamere and Xin Zhao. Xin is supposed to be a jungler tank but I hate him and cant play with him

Thanks
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#2
yes but he's not a great beginner jungle imo

Cheap tank Junglers: Nunu, Udyr, Warwick, I'm sure there's some others. Rammus is 3150 iirc as well so not cheap but not expensive.

all pretty easy to learn the jungle with as well
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

EvilMeatBallNL
3 years ago#3
I already have like 40 games of experience with jungle Yi :)
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott

User Info: The-World-Seven

The-World-Seven
3 years ago#4
Jarvan IV

if you don't already use smartcast, pls begin using it now
My Hubris is bigger than yours.

User Info: Ascoltare

Ascoltare
3 years ago#5
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/66011905

Been made tons of times.
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#6
Thing with Jungle Yi is his kind of jungle is vastly different than most kinds. He's more a farmer who will punish the hell out of an over-extension than a tanky ganker, they're very different styles to the point where I don't consider it the same thing at all.
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: fattonygambino

fattonygambino
3 years ago#7
Cho has great sustain due to his passive. Other jungles in your price range: Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Fiddles is free this week so check him out, he's stupid easy to jungle with.
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall

User Info: The-World-Seven

The-World-Seven
3 years ago#8
oh - NASUS

play Nasus
My Hubris is bigger than yours.

EvilMeatBallNL
3 years ago#9
The-World-Seven posted...
Jarvan IV

if you don't already use smartcast, pls begin using it now

Too expensive right now but Jarvan was the first Champ I've ever played so I will definitely pick him up later.

Bhellium posted...
Thing with Jungle Yi is his kind of jungle is vastly different than most kinds. He's more a farmer who will punish the hell out of an over-extension than a tanky ganker, they're very different styles to the point where I don't consider it the same thing at all.

Yeah Yi's clear times are really good but it is very hard to gank before level 6 and even then the laner needs to have some sort of CC for me to kill them.

On your advice I will try out a bot game with a tank jungler before going online to see the difference.

fattonygambino posted...
Cho has great sustain due to his passive. Other jungles in your price range: Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Fiddles is free this week so check him out, he's stupid easy to jungle with.

I will definitely try out Fiddlesticks , he can be very strong if played correctly. I don't really like Shaco, and every time I see one they suck

The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Yes! Nasus seems like a very good choice. His slow is really OP and you can gank very easy with that attack. He is also a tank and in my prize range. I will probably buy him right know.

I heard they were going to nerf his slow though. :(

User Info: Brutal_Felix

Brutal_Felix
3 years ago#10
MUMU

MUMU

MUMU
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can Cho Gath jungle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived