Can Cho Gath jungle?

#1EvilMeatBallNLPosted 4/24/2013 3:53:14 PM
I'm level 22 right now and I have to be the jungler 9/10 times because nobody else knows how to do it. I mostly jungle with Master Yi but on my skill level people don't know how important a tank is so nobody picks one and we get teams with 4 ADCs and 1 'support'/AP Lux. So I was wondering if i could combine the two, a jungler and a tank. to increase my W/L.

So:

1. Can Cho Gath jungle?

2. Can you recommend me some cheap tank junglers? I only have 2250 IP so the champ needs to be cheap , 3150 max.

I have : Master Yi, Ashe, Garen, Kayle , Cho, Lux, Nunu, Tryndamere and Xin Zhao. Xin is supposed to be a jungler tank but I hate him and cant play with him

Thanks
---
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott
#2BhelliumPosted 4/24/2013 3:56:21 PM(edited)
yes but he's not a great beginner jungle imo

Cheap tank Junglers: Nunu, Udyr, Warwick, I'm sure there's some others. Rammus is 3150 iirc as well so not cheap but not expensive.

all pretty easy to learn the jungle with as well
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#3EvilMeatBallNL(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 3:55:32 PM
I already have like 40 games of experience with jungle Yi :)
---
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott
#4The-World-SevenPosted 4/24/2013 3:57:44 PM
Jarvan IV

if you don't already use smartcast, pls begin using it now
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#5AscoltarePosted 4/24/2013 3:59:17 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/66011905

Been made tons of times.
---
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lwzhis3Scz1r3gup8o1_400.gif
#6BhelliumPosted 4/24/2013 3:59:20 PM
Thing with Jungle Yi is his kind of jungle is vastly different than most kinds. He's more a farmer who will punish the hell out of an over-extension than a tanky ganker, they're very different styles to the point where I don't consider it the same thing at all.
---
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
#7fattonygambinoPosted 4/24/2013 4:02:38 PM
Cho has great sustain due to his passive. Other jungles in your price range: Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Fiddles is free this week so check him out, he's stupid easy to jungle with.
---
You shall henceforth be known as, The Mover of the Wind, Breath of Air, The Lightning Zephyr.
As dubbed by the Evil Dwarf atop the Wall
#8The-World-SevenPosted 4/24/2013 4:03:04 PM
oh - NASUS

play Nasus
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#9EvilMeatBallNL(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 4:22:06 PM(edited)
The-World-Seven posted...
Jarvan IV

if you don't already use smartcast, pls begin using it now

Too expensive right now but Jarvan was the first Champ I've ever played so I will definitely pick him up later.

Bhellium posted...
Thing with Jungle Yi is his kind of jungle is vastly different than most kinds. He's more a farmer who will punish the hell out of an over-extension than a tanky ganker, they're very different styles to the point where I don't consider it the same thing at all.

Yeah Yi's clear times are really good but it is very hard to gank before level 6 and even then the laner needs to have some sort of CC for me to kill them.

On your advice I will try out a bot game with a tank jungler before going online to see the difference.

fattonygambino posted...
Cho has great sustain due to his passive. Other jungles in your price range: Shaco and Fiddlesticks. Fiddles is free this week so check him out, he's stupid easy to jungle with.

I will definitely try out Fiddlesticks , he can be very strong if played correctly. I don't really like Shaco, and every time I see one they suck

The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Yes! Nasus seems like a very good choice. His slow is really OP and you can gank very easy with that attack. He is also a tank and in my prize range. I will probably buy him right know.

I heard they were going to nerf his slow though. :(
---
#10Brutal_FelixPosted 4/24/2013 5:18:09 PM
MUMU

MUMU

MUMU
---
Steam ID: Brutal_Felix
Intel Core i5 3570k 4.4Ghz | ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | Ripjaws X Series 8 GB | Samsung 840 Pro Series 256 GB | Gigabyte Radeon HD 7970