• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can Cho Gath jungle?
2 years ago#11
The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Just played 2 games with Nasus online and he is a beast! :D Got +3 honorable opponent too
---
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott
2 years ago#12
nicee
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
2 years ago#13
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Just played 2 games with Nasus online and he is a beast! :D Got +3 honorable opponent too

Just make sure you are either farming his Q, or spending that time making successful ganks. There is a video guide on youtube explaining how much Q farm you should have at certain times, and the way to do it effectively.
---
Support your local Poet
2 years ago#14
I second amumu. Also, how much is maokai? He takes a bit of time to learn, but once you do you'll rarely have a fruitless gank.
---
would you like some of my mushroom tea...
:(
2 years ago#15
you should pick up udyr.
in my opinion he is one of the best carry junglers. not in a kill everybody way but in a win the game by pushing and supporting way. clear times are good, very tanky if built that way, a tonne of damage but can be kited very very easily.
kinda hard to master (even i haven't done that yet) but is simple to understand. look up "2trickg" on youtube and watch one or two of his udyr vids to get an understanding :)
2 years ago#16
thedeadgopher posted...
I second amumu. Also, how much is maokai? He takes a bit of time to learn, but once you do you'll rarely have a fruitless gank.

idunno he kinda seedy character
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
2 years ago#17
I definitely recommend Udyr
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
2 years ago#18
I 3rd Udyr.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Can Cho Gath jungle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived