Can Cho Gath jungle?

#11EvilMeatBallNL(Topic Creator)Posted 4/24/2013 9:10:52 PM
The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Just played 2 games with Nasus online and he is a beast! :D Got +3 honorable opponent too
---
If I had a gun with two bullets and I was in a room with Hitler, Bin Laden, and Toby, I would shoot Toby twice -Michael Scott
#12The-World-SevenPosted 4/25/2013 12:13:44 AM
nicee
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#13johnny_boy84Posted 4/25/2013 3:35:41 AM
EvilMeatBallNL posted...
The-World-Seven posted...
oh - NASUS

play Nasus

Just played 2 games with Nasus online and he is a beast! :D Got +3 honorable opponent too

Just make sure you are either farming his Q, or spending that time making successful ganks. There is a video guide on youtube explaining how much Q farm you should have at certain times, and the way to do it effectively.
---
Support your local Poet
#14thedeadgopherPosted 4/25/2013 4:31:06 AM
I second amumu. Also, how much is maokai? He takes a bit of time to learn, but once you do you'll rarely have a fruitless gank.
---
would you like some of my mushroom tea...
:(
#15DuckRAGEPosted 4/25/2013 5:12:43 AM
you should pick up udyr.
in my opinion he is one of the best carry junglers. not in a kill everybody way but in a win the game by pushing and supporting way. clear times are good, very tanky if built that way, a tonne of damage but can be kited very very easily.
kinda hard to master (even i haven't done that yet) but is simple to understand. look up "2trickg" on youtube and watch one or two of his udyr vids to get an understanding :)
#16The-World-SevenPosted 4/25/2013 11:21:20 AM(edited)
thedeadgopher posted...
I second amumu. Also, how much is maokai? He takes a bit of time to learn, but once you do you'll rarely have a fruitless gank.

idunno he kinda seedy character
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#17Game ShowPosted 4/25/2013 1:24:59 PM
I definitely recommend Udyr
---
"When it comes to eating out, being a girl is the only way to go." - Ranma
#18NicoGrimmPosted 4/25/2013 1:32:13 PM
I 3rd Udyr.
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!