Doing well with Garen and Zhao. Thinking about getting Darius or Mordekaiser.

#11zeppelin312Posted 4/25/2013 4:22:42 PM
TheBlueDeath posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Yeah, bruiser Morde used to kind of be a thing. Then people realized that he could just go full AP and dominate.

So build Morde for full AP, his damage generates enough barrier to keep him alive as he onslaughts?

What's the downside here?

ultra monster lane pusher with 0 escapes, puts a big target on his back

So, would you say he is viable and can do fine, given that you are careful/ward,etc?

He can do fine, as long as he is played mechanically well. Although it is hard to be truly safe, even with numerous amounts of wards. End game, if he can get there, he gets into that vlad tier of a monstrous murder machine that is hard to kill, and is good at killing everybody

on the positive side of things he can dirty farm or roam after shoving, although his 0 cc and mobility don't help his roam game much.

he does have some rough matchups, but as long as he continues to farm he can be relevant. Luckily morde is really easy to farm with, like incredibly easy.

I'd suggest waiting to play him free before getting him, sucks to blow ip on somebody you realize you won't enjoy.
#12g-cube_mastaPosted 4/25/2013 4:23:58 PM
Darius is in a better place right now.

The problem with Morde is that there are just some lanes that are insanely brutal to the point where it kills your will to even want to load this game. He can have a REALLY REALLY rough time in a good handful of match-ups and some junglers can be nightmares to him.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#13zefigPosted 4/25/2013 4:37:38 PM
I_HATE_HALO posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
zeppelin312 posted...
TheBlueDeath posted...
Nazgl5LordofNaz posted...
Yeah, bruiser Morde used to kind of be a thing. Then people realized that he could just go full AP and dominate.

So build Morde for full AP, his damage generates enough barrier to keep him alive as he onslaughts?

What's the downside here?

ultra monster lane pusher with 0 escapes, puts a big target on his back

So, would you say he is viable and can do fine, given that you are careful/ward,etc?

Some junglers can bypass wards or simply approach too fast for you too escape. even if you make it a fair distance Morde has no CC or escape to save himself.

Escape? Huehuehue. 2v1 me scrubs.
---
Wii FC: 1686 5820 3040 7075
XBL: PettyAlchemy