Champs you see noobs get scared of.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you see noobs get scared of.
3 years ago#1
I love playing unranked with twisted fate just to see the noobs run in terror. They seem to have a lot of difficulty maneuvering in between his tri card attack and the range of the g, b, r cards. Are there any other champs that seem to make beginners jittery?
League of Legends ID: Ligaea
3 years ago#2
probs Karthus
Chivalry is what women call the convenient side of double standards.
3 years ago#3
Darius.
I love you girl but I'm not the answer for the questions you still have...
3 years ago#4
Shen, Malph, Blitz and Amumu. If you don't ban them, they start freaking out. Cuz those champs are invincible and stuff.
"My disbelief is like an iron fortress of disbelief... patrolled by Superman. And he doesn't believe you either."
3 years ago#5
Hecarim.
Walking the path of heaven, the man who will rule everything.
3 years ago#6
If they face smurfs early on, younguns grow to fear Master Yi, I know because I was there not long ago, where every enemy Yi melted faces, and friendly ones needed help tying their boot swords, with nothing I could do to save them or myself, now I know. Now, I know.
It's like walking up to a girl you really like, going in for a kiss, only to get a casual punch to the face before the kiss.
- Notch
3 years ago#7
Akali
Not that bad
3 years ago#8
Tryndamere!!!! Oh wait, its season 3.
3 years ago#9
Akali
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.
3 years ago#10
Darius.
GT: Chauvanistic - Only good player on gamefaqs - UMvC3 - Wesker - Doom - Strider - P4A - Teddie- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP7-8Q2kTe4 - 2:50
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Champs you see noobs get scared of.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived