I just got reported by my entire team for playing AP Janna mid.

#11sabeta_samaPosted 4/25/2013 5:06:48 AM
Chrikke666 posted...
Over 1000 wins in normals, 100 in customs, and a combined 300 or so in ranked over all seasons.

Never even gotten a warning except when I was summoner level 3 for leaving a game. Maybe you're all toxic or something.

Any and all bans are audited by a Rioter, so even the Tribunal is not the final say. IP rewards are only given out to the tribunal if the final action taken agrees.

So if everyone spam punishes, but the rioter decides nothing at all was wrong; then none if those spam clickers gets IP
---
Official Gardevoir of the Pokemon X Message Boards
#12infinitexxPosted 4/25/2013 5:09:50 AM(edited)
Sin___ posted...
ap janna doesn't do anything except wave clear and run away, how are you going to do anything with your team as ap janna?

Yeah, she's not a teamfight beast or anything.

sabeta_sama posted...
Any and all bans are audited by a Rioter, so even the Tribunal is not the final say. IP rewards are only given out to the tribunal if the final action taken agrees.

So if everyone spam punishes, but the rioter decides nothing at all was wrong; then none if those spam clickers gets IP

Didn't they remove IP incentives a while ago?
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#13Chielz0r(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 5:11:13 PM
sabeta_sama posted...

I guess I should be ok then.
Great. :)