TF Support.

#1ArkanialPosted 4/25/2013 5:25:07 AM
Currently in lobby for a ranked game. Someone decided to Support TF. Should I be mad? I feel like I should be mad.
---
PSN: ArkHydra, LoL: Restaul
#2wantfastcarsPosted 4/25/2013 5:27:33 AM
It's unusual to be sure, but he does have a low-cooldown stun/slow and good mana sustain on himself while retaining good poke (if he builds AP, which he shouldn't, because he's support), and the fact that he can join a fight a lane away in an amount of time second only to Shen and sometimes Pantheon. He seems like an ok niche pick, but I don't know.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#3Lord SojiroPosted 4/25/2013 5:32:54 AM
Iffy support choice. He only brings a single target stun or an AoE slow to the table utility-wise. His damage is gonna be gimped so hard because he's support.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#4BurnumMasterPosted 4/25/2013 5:34:43 AM
ultimate ward
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/BurnumMaster-1464/hero/2935592
#5Black_AssassinPosted 4/25/2013 6:06:25 AM
wantfastcars posted...
if he builds AP, which he shouldn't, because he's support

2x GP10 + sightstone into AP items once you acquire enough dosh. Let your jungler handle Bulwark.
---
lowercase
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/25/2013 6:09:28 AM(edited)
never be mad about a decision until you've seen it in action. also. he has a stun every 4 seconds (what he's used for mid) and global sight on enemies.

if i had a suport tf i'd try to get ad/support to go mid tbh. so tf can try to help with counter ganking.

and whats with people thinking supports shouldn't build ap? you build what makes your champ work. if ap is what makes your champ work build ap. just cause you're in a certain role doesnt mean anything.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7Arkanial(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:23:42 AM
Just so all y'all know, we lost. I, as jungle ZAC got our Top Sin 2 kills before the 5 min mark. The guy was legendary at one point. My team threw so hard. The TF support didnt really ward so I tried to pick up the slack as the jangle. Later on my team complained that I didn't have Bulwark, I informed them that buying an aegis or bulwark would cost us our vision seeing as they both took up the same slot. They didn't care. I guess bulwark is>vision now. Who knew?
---
PSN: ArkHydra, LoL: Restaul
#8PhoenixNinePosted 4/25/2013 6:57:19 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
Iffy support choice. He only brings a single target stun or an AoE slow to the table utility-wise. His damage is gonna be gimped so hard because he's support.

He also grants his team +2 gold per cs and can instantly locate all enemy heroes on the map, including stealthed ones.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~