Champions that people think are OP but arent

#1edubsPosted 4/25/2013 6:53:25 AM
Ever have a really good game and then have people cry OP on your champ? I had several people tell me malzahar and rammus are OP or broken. Just because someone does well and you don't know how to counter it doesnt make it op
---
Greatest system of all time is the N64. OOT, SM64, Paper Mario DK64 and Ogre Battle
not changing my sig until the Pirates have a winning season started 3/31/08
#2ChocoboDreamsPosted 4/25/2013 6:55:45 AM
I had someone say my Vi was OP when I was mid with her. Also Pantheon.
---
I just want Card Sagas Wars. Seriously, I'd do anything, just give me Card Sagas Wars. Please.
PSN:ChocoboDreams
#3LChaos2Posted 4/25/2013 6:57:03 AM(edited)
Mordekaiser.

I ulted an enemy Vayne that was fed. Proceeded to win.

Then the Vayne cries about Mordekaiser being OP
---
YGOPro - DevPro server: http://devpro.org/
http://www.youtube.com/LChaos2
#4wantfastcarsPosted 4/25/2013 6:56:50 AM
I've seen/heard a lot of complaints recently specifically about Katarina and Fiora's ults, but not the rest of the champ.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#5ryanaPosted 4/25/2013 7:03:08 AM
wantfastcars posted...
I've seen/heard a lot of complaints recently specifically about Katarina and Fiora's ults, but not the rest of the champ.

.....it doesn't bode well that the people you play with complain about Fiora
#6ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/25/2013 7:04:24 AM
every champ i ever heard people call op

a friend of mine said the enemy team sucked cause their malz mid lost lane and malz was op....

how can anyone think malz is op?
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#7Masemune_100Posted 4/25/2013 7:05:08 AM
Zed.
---
Rule #1 of Resident Evil: Don't catch the sunglasses.
GT - Judgement Blade
#8SiegeTFPosted 4/25/2013 7:07:49 AM
Any character that snowballs well is often accused of being OP. Xin, Riven, Voli, etc. My last game had this trio and Voli fell behind while Xin got fed, and Voli just wouldn't shut up about it and wound up feeding.
---
The day I forgot the screams... I replayed the video.
#9wantfastcarsPosted 4/25/2013 7:12:40 AM
ryana posted...
wantfastcars posted...

.....it doesn't bode well that the people you play with complain about Fiora

Again, specifically their ults. Fiora is useless 98% of the time, but on the rare occasion Top screws up and feeds her, her ult can be quite annoying. Although it was hilarious watching her try to ult me lategame when I was Thresh. Literally could not see any red in my health bar. Anything that makes you "untargetable" is super annoying imo. And yeah, the people I play with tend to be bad/mediocre. Not crying elo hell, I just know I'm not very good at the game.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#10QuantumMechonisPosted 4/25/2013 8:07:48 AM
Any character that snowballs well is often accused of being OP. Xin, Riven, Voli, etc. My last game had this trio and Voli fell behind while Xin got fed, and Voli just wouldn't shut up about it and wound up feeding.

This pretty much. I get it all the time when I snowball as Katarina. To which my only response is, why didn't you try to shut me down? Kat's easy to shut down with CC. They always blew their CC on the rest of the team so I just go in and clean up.
---
The ending of the words is ALMSIVI.