Champions that people think are OP but arent

#11MastadiPosted 4/25/2013 7:15:55 AM
ssj4supervegeta posted...
every champ i ever heard people call op

a friend of mine said the enemy team sucked cause their malz mid lost lane and malz was op....

how can anyone think malz is op?

His ult. You cannot do anything and then you die.
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#12NazanirPosted 4/25/2013 7:20:48 AM
Mastadi posted...

a friend of mine said the enemy team sucked cause their malz mid lost lane and malz was op....

QSS...
---
XboX GT - Nazanir
#13MastadiPosted 4/25/2013 7:25:00 AM(edited)
Nazanir posted...
Mastadi posted...

QSS...

I'm not saying that he's OP, I'm just explaining how people can see him as OP. Sure, QSS helps immensely against his ult, but still, having to build an item to counter a specific champion can be seen by many as OP
---
I would use a nude male mod with equipable underwear just so I can enchant a pair of magical boxers. - Nexus_Nocturnal.
#14BlocktopusPosted 4/25/2013 7:29:31 AM
Currently every popular champ. Includes Nasus, Volibear and everyone else who's about to get nerfed because of qq.
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#15Airborne_GnorcPosted 4/25/2013 7:37:13 AM
Darius.

I still don't get why some randoms say to ban him, especially if they've never played him regularly like me. While he's amazing at dueling while still being tanky, he's as mobile as a garbage truck and has a hard time initiating on champs with ranged CC without popping flash into apprehend. It's not as bad as pre-buffs Udyr, but it's still a big weakness.

Also Katarina, if she's dumb enough to try and go in the middle of your team and ult when she has no defense whatsoever, why can't you hard CC her or at least focus on her?

And yeah, Zed.
---
Formerly Z911
#16MegeasPosted 4/25/2013 8:03:54 AM
I killed riven in top lane with irelia and was called OP cause my W and Ult heal.

Really though any champ can be see as OP until you play the champ. That said there are quite a few champs that are VERY easy to play and rely on the other team being smart enough to counter them.

For example assassins are popular for normals because they are good at roaming and snowballing. Countering them comes down to good communication and having decent vision so you know when not to push. Something people don't do in normals.

Mastadi posted...
having to build an item to counter a specific champion can be seen by many as OP

And yet that's half the game. I mean if an enemy ADC gets fed do you not build armor or at least more health?
#17HyperShadow4321Posted 4/25/2013 8:24:16 AM
ryana posted...
wantfastcars posted...
I've seen/heard a lot of complaints recently specifically about Katarina and Fiora's ults, but not the rest of the champ.

.....it doesn't bode well that the people you play with complain about Fiora

Strangely enough, the rare times that I do see a Fiora, she almost always ends up getting fed and destroying everybody. It's never me that is laning against her though, so maybe people just underestimate her, let their guard down, and end up feeding.