So, is Pantheon really that strong?

#1NicoGrimmPosted 4/25/2013 7:08:58 AM
Or, are people that play him just very good for some reason?
It seems like every single time I play with someone who's using Pantheon, they rack up tons upon tons of kills, and never die no matter what they do.
People just seem to kinda melt whenever he's around without anyone being to get a single attack in. So like, is he a hyper carry? Why do I not see him more? Am I missing something?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#2ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/25/2013 7:10:57 AM
he's good at getting kills in lane. cause he's good at tower diving (his passive blocks tower shots) his kit is also just generally good at killing things. he's an ad assassin/caster. and the items in s3 really helped him out (along with the pen change) so....yeah he's sorta that strong. yo ubeat him by beating him early or making it to late (he falls off late game, not as hard as S2 but still pretty hard)
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#3NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:16:25 AM
Is he one of the better AD Casters/Assasins?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#4ssj4supervegetaPosted 4/25/2013 7:17:46 AM
he counters a decent amount of champions. but i wouldnt say he's better just cause he doesnt have great range. like i'd put kha zix way above him.
---
LoL summoner: Vejitables
Bromaciaaaaaaaaaaaa!
#5NicoGrimm(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 7:22:17 AM
Yeah, Khazix seems very strong too. It feels like Panteon can start melting people much sooner. :P
---
#6PhoenixNinePosted 4/25/2013 7:29:00 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSSdhMooWbg

4:12

7:44

you are welcome
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#7shadyelfPosted 4/25/2013 7:48:39 AM
I love him mid but whenever I decide to try him mid I get faced against Leblanc, so annoying.
---
?
#8MMG_Posted 4/25/2013 7:55:03 AM
Melee version of tf.
---
When I'm drunk I like to feed the trolls.
[[[[[[[[[[]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]|||||||||||||||||||\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
#9iLikeQPosted 4/25/2013 11:01:09 AM
MMG_ posted...
Melee version of tf.

This. Global ult and those stuns.
---
Aaaaaaand 5 minutes from suicide ...
#10Hyper InfernoPosted 4/25/2013 11:17:25 AM
Melee version of TF that can 100-0 a squishy entirely by himself. TF usually needs at least one other person to help him assassinate someone in exchange for blowing someone up at range, but Pantheon can do it entirely by himself.
---
I reject your reality and substitute my own!
-Adam Savage, The Mythbusters