Rank The LCS Team

#1b0omstickPosted 4/25/2013 10:31:33 AM(edited)
Both NA and EU one long list from best to worst here is mine.

Gambit
FNATIC
SK Gaming
TSM (Dat Wild Turtle add OP!)
EG
Curse
Copenhagen Wolves
Dignitas
CLG
AAA
Vulcun
Giants
Complexity (finished strong)
GGU
MRN
Dragon Born
#2ryanaPosted 4/25/2013 10:32:27 AM
I would have to move EG up one spot and CW up a couple spots
#3irishman5705Posted 4/25/2013 10:34:17 AM
GMB
FNC
SK
Curse
CW
EG
TSM
Dig
AAA
Vulcun
Giants
MRN
coL (pr0lly OP)
GGU
Dragonborns
---
GT: Irish H2
"Oh, my bad, I was high on gamefaqs again" - Oblivion
#4b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:35:20 AM
ryana posted...
I would have to move EG up one spot and CW up a couple spots

I just think TSM has been pretty freaking solid since Wild Turtle joined the mix. and EG (my favorite team) has been so inconsistent. I wouldn't argue with CW moving ahead 1 spot
#5ninplayerPosted 4/25/2013 10:35:37 AM
I refuse to believe that Dragonborns is worse than the lower tier NA teams.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#6b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:39:18 AM
ninplayer posted...
I refuse to believe that Dragonborns is worse than the lower tier NA teams.

I would have agreed at start of the year. But, they made some changes and since then they have been so bad. Yomato Cannon is awful (when compared to other pro's)
#7easymodexzPosted 4/25/2013 10:43:49 AM(edited)
I would say:

GG
FNC
CW
SK Gaming
EG
TSM
Curse
AAA
Giants
Complexity
Dragonborns
Dig
CLG
Vulcun
MRN
GGU

Edit:

SK can probably edge out TSM and Curse on a consistent basis. CW is incredibly strong and they've barely lost any games in the last half of the season. If they started the season with Bjergsen and with the current level of teamwork, they would be top 3. CW can probably smash TSM or Curse. EG has finally figured out how to play S3 at the end of the season. They can at least match TSM/Curse.

AAA is less consistent, but I'm pretty sure they can take any other NA team.

Dig started off stronger, but they have lost their footing in a big way in the last 3 weeks.

Thus.
#8ninplayerPosted 4/25/2013 10:40:27 AM
easymodexz posted...
I would say:

GG
FNC
SK Gaming
EG
CW
TSM
Curse
AAA
Giants
Complexity
Dragonborns
Dig
CLG
Vulcun
GGU
MRN

This post is kind of delusional.
---
League of Legends IGN: Byrne14
#9b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 10:50:59 AM(edited)
easymodexz posted...
I would say:

GG
FNC
CW
SK Gaming
EG
TSM
Curse
AAA
Giants
Complexity
Dragonborns
Dig
CLG
Vulcun
MRN
GGU

Edit:

SK can probably edge out TSM and Curse on a consistent basis. CW is incredibly strong and they've barely lost any games in the last half of the season. If they started the season with Bjergsen and with the current level of teamwork, they would be top 3. CW can probably smash TSM or Curse. EG has finally figured out how to play S3 at the end of the season. They can at least match TSM/Curse.

AAA is less consistent, but I'm pretty sure they can take any other NA team.

Dig started off stronger, but they have lost their footing in a big way in the last 3 weeks.

Thus.

Okay, I see your thought process, disagree with some points. However, it does make since now.
#10easymodexzPosted 4/25/2013 10:54:07 AM(edited)
What's delusional is if you think NA teams are worth a damn in a competition with EU.

The reality is that "top tier EU" > "top NA" > "bottom EU" > "bottom NA". The only question is how big you consider the "tiers" between the regions.

In NA, the only teams worth a damn are TSM, Curse, and Dignitas. Dig is in a major slump. The rest are weak with glimmers of capability.

In EU, the only teams that are truly slacking are DB and Giants. AAA's "in the middle". The rest are pretty strong and should be competitive with or better than TSM/Curse.

I bet you guys would get even more antsy if the included Asia. NA wouldn't make the top 10. I wonder if they'd even make top 20 -- it would be close.

Edit:

Sidenote, I consider the following teams basically even:

Giants
Complexity
Dragonborns
Dig
CLG
Vulcun

Probably throw in MRN because they seem to have gotten their teamwork / coordination slightly improved in the last 2 weeks.