Rank The LCS Team

#11b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:54:59 AM
easymodexz posted...
What's delusional is if you think NA teams are worth a damn in a competition with EU.

The reality is that "top tier EU" > "top NA" > "bottom EU" > "bottom NA". The only question is how big you consider the "tiers" between the regions.

In NA, the only teams worth a damn are TSM, Curse, and Dignitas. Dig is in a major slump. The rest are weak with glimmers of capability.

In EU, the only teams that are truly slacking are DB and Giants. AAA's "in the middle". The rest are pretty strong and should be competitive with or better than TSM/Curse.

I bet you guys would get even more antsy if the included Asia. NA wouldn't make the top 10. I wonder if they'd even make top 20 -- it would be close.

Aside from dragonborns my list basically reflects your thoughts. I agree if we included Asain teams NA wouldn't have a top ten team. But, that wasn't the topic was it?
#12b0omstick(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 9:56:09 AM
Dragonborns just looks completely out of sorts since the change.
#13earth angelPosted 4/25/2013 10:25:29 AM
Where would you put the top EU/US in with the Chinese/Korean teams? I'm guessing no one ahead of IG, WE, Frost, Blaze, TPA. What about SKT T1? NaJin Shield? Snipers? Below all of them?
---
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_LumB6aTbww0/S80M2v-0CaI/AAAAAAAAAC4/cUbLwQhi9MA/%20c3.gif http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t204/chief413/1273202888691.gif
#14iiTryhardPosted 4/25/2013 10:37:56 AM
everytime i watch dragonborns they suck

and they have a stupid name

Curse is probably best in NA, better than TSM. Gambit is godmode in EU, but Bjergson is also amazing since he hardcarries his team every game that they win. As much as I love froggen, EG isn't really doing too well.

But really, who cares. We all now the finals are going to be some Korean and Chinese teams (if I had to guess, CJB, CJF, WE (misaya is godmode good), and TPA are all veryyyyyyyy strong teams)
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#15ikilledkenny2Posted 4/25/2013 10:41:59 AM(edited)
I don't think frost and blaze are that good. There is probably 3 korean teams and 4 chinese teams better than them. I'd put gambit and fnc around their level as well. Edit: by not that goodni mean not the best in korea
#16CheezWhizXPosted 4/25/2013 12:16:30 PM
earth angel posted...
Where would you put the top EU/US in with the Chinese/Korean teams? I'm guessing no one ahead of IG, WE, Frost, Blaze, TPA. What about SKT T1? NaJin Shield? Snipers? Below all of them?

Top 20 in the world would probably go something like this. Of course, you can probably shift around the weaker teams, but the top 5 are pretty much set.

1. Invictus Gaming
2. World Elite
3. KT Rolster B
4. OMG
5. SKT1 #2
6. CJ Frost
7. Gambit Gaming
8. Najin Sword
9. Royal Club
10. Positive Energy
11. CJ Blaze
12. SKT1 #1
13. MVP Ozone
14. MVP Blue
15. Najin Shield
16. Fnatic
17. AHQ Korea
18. LG-IM
19. Taipei Assassins
20. KT Rolster A
---
I sense a disturbance in the force.
League of Legends IGN: Vave
#17easymodexzPosted 4/25/2013 12:18:50 PM
Where would you put the top EU/US in with the Chinese/Korean teams? I'm guessing no one ahead of IG,

I don't watch enough Asia games to make a detailed guess.

I wouldn't put Frost or Blaze as top -- both those teams have decayed slightly in the KR scene. Or TPA. Frankly, TPA has adapted to Season 3 like EG or CLG.NA.

If I were to make a list I would say:

IG = WE
GG = Frost = Blaze = KTB = SKT1 = SKT2 = MVP? = FNC (to be honest, I haven't see enough of the KR games to distinguish the KR teams at this level, and I hadn't heard of the 'MVP' teams before but they seem to be near the top of the KR league standings)
NSw = NSh = TPA = SS = CW (Sword/Shield seem to be less consistent than the other KR teams, although they still have obscene talent)
TSM = Curse = second tier CN, third tier KR (IM for example) = etc
etc
etc

WE (misaya is godmode good)

Misaya actually lost a game on TF to IG this week. Huehuehue.