this topic is about zac

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. this topic is about zac
3 years ago#1
i have 11 wins and 1 loss with him in ranked so far. im loving the blob man a whole lot. ask me anything.
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
3 years ago#2
If this topic is about Zac, then why are you giving us permission to ask you anything?

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPU--*explodes*
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
3 years ago#3
BlackBeetleborg posted...
If this topic is about Zac, then why are you giving us permission to ask you anything?

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPU--*explodes*

ask me anything about zac ._.
Ahri is mai waifu
3 years ago#4
My friends son is a huge fan of breakfast cereals, I mean he always wakes up and has a bowl of something like captain crunch or cheerios. I think this is an excellent practice since it promotes having breakfast every day, which is an important meal to have! However, he recently has been referred by a friend to try cinnamon toast crunch because apparently it's really good and all his friends agree and love it. I tried it and I really just don't see the appeal.

Do you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
3 years ago#5
J_walker6 posted...
My friends son is a huge fan of breakfast cereals, I mean he always wakes up and has a bowl of something like captain crunch or cheerios. I think this is an excellent practice since it promotes having breakfast every day, which is an important meal to have! However, he recently has been referred by a friend to try cinnamon toast crunch because apparently it's really good and all his friends agree and love it. I tried it and I really just don't see the appeal.

Do you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

i dont, but zac does.
Ahri is mai waifu
3 years ago#6
Is fighting in Zac's blood?
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#7
NicoGrimm posted...
Is fighting in Zac's blood?

no, it's in his goo. zac doesnt have blood.
Ahri is mai waifu
3 years ago#8
A+
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
3 years ago#9
Do you use his Purple or Green skin?
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
3 years ago#10
_HeX posted...
Do you use his Purple or Green skin?

green
Ahri is mai waifu
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. this topic is about zac

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived