this topic is about zac

#1XcaIIionPosted 4/25/2013 11:20:35 AM
i have 11 wins and 1 loss with him in ranked so far. im loving the blob man a whole lot. ask me anything.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#2BlackBeetleborgPosted 4/25/2013 11:22:28 AM
If this topic is about Zac, then why are you giving us permission to ask you anything?

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPU--*explodes*
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NXnxTNIWkc
LoL - BlueberryHuggles
#3XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:23:30 AM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
If this topic is about Zac, then why are you giving us permission to ask you anything?

DOES NOT COMPUTE DOES NOT COMPU--*explodes*

ask me anything about zac ._.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
#4J_walker6Posted 4/25/2013 11:24:15 AM
My friends son is a huge fan of breakfast cereals, I mean he always wakes up and has a bowl of something like captain crunch or cheerios. I think this is an excellent practice since it promotes having breakfast every day, which is an important meal to have! However, he recently has been referred by a friend to try cinnamon toast crunch because apparently it's really good and all his friends agree and love it. I tried it and I really just don't see the appeal.

Do you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?
#5XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:25:37 AM
J_walker6 posted...
My friends son is a huge fan of breakfast cereals, I mean he always wakes up and has a bowl of something like captain crunch or cheerios. I think this is an excellent practice since it promotes having breakfast every day, which is an important meal to have! However, he recently has been referred by a friend to try cinnamon toast crunch because apparently it's really good and all his friends agree and love it. I tried it and I really just don't see the appeal.

Do you see why kids love cinnamon toast crunch?

i dont, but zac does.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
#6NicoGrimmPosted 4/25/2013 11:27:32 AM(edited)
Is fighting in Zac's blood?
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#7XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:34:32 AM
NicoGrimm posted...
Is fighting in Zac's blood?

no, it's in his goo. zac doesnt have blood.
---
Ahri is mai waifu
#8NicoGrimmPosted 4/25/2013 11:35:14 AM
A+
---
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!
#9_HeXPosted 4/25/2013 11:36:30 AM
Do you use his Purple or Green skin?
---
Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes you a car.
#10XcaIIion(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 11:40:34 AM
_HeX posted...
Do you use his Purple or Green skin?

green
---
Ahri is mai waifu