Twin Shadows just became my favorite item in the game

#1Walker_RealPosted 4/25/2013 2:21:54 PM(edited)
Okay, I always liked the looks of this item since it was called Wraith Collar, but I never used it on the right champions.

I realize now that two of my favorite champions (Diana, Katarina)

Can both use it. It's amazing because

1) You don't target with it. Assign that **** to middle click and your ghost gang will do the work.

2) It starts with Kage's pick, let's face it, Kah-G's ballin, and that's a good pick on any AP champ

3) It gives you the initiation you need. Start fights yo.

4) It gives your champion an additional slow resource for a relatively low cost, thus allowing chase champion who traditionally require Rylai's to effectively catch their opponents at a fraction of the cost.

Run at somebody as Diana and they're going to start running from your Q. Shadow off screen and you'll catch that Q for sure.
#2Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:42:53 PM
No discuss? QQ
#3angelfire12345Posted 4/25/2013 2:46:57 PM
I enjoy getting it if I'm playing AP Nid. The movement speed helps her positioning as well as giving her a slight(but still) damage increase on her spears. The active is good for getting easier spears on runners as well.
---
"God doesn't limp"-House
#4aHappySackaPosted 4/25/2013 2:48:28 PM
I mostly get it for the magic resist, the active is pretty nice though.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#5I_HATE_HALOPosted 4/25/2013 2:50:58 PM
Walker_Real posted...
No discuss? QQ

It helps if you give questions for discussion.

Anyway, the item is beginning to grow on me especially the movement stats. I particularly like it on TF :o
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sqxhjR837I&feature=grec_index
#6xSighxPosted 4/25/2013 2:54:12 PM
Gonna try it on Katarina just for ****s and giggles, although I can't see it being good on her. Not enough offensive stats for the cost, and she doesn't really need help sticking to people
#7Walker_Real(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 2:56:14 PM
Are you serious? Use it WHILE you ult... Or better yet to chase the guy running from you...

She has NO slow...
#8PAHERZPosted 4/25/2013 2:58:47 PM
Kah-Gs??!?!?!?!?!
---
If i was a potato, i would be a good potato.
#9g-cube_mastaPosted 4/25/2013 2:59:31 PM
Gonna try it on Katarina just for ****s and giggles, although I can't see it being good on her. Not enough offensive stats for the cost, and she doesn't really need help sticking to people

after you shunpo on someone, drop twin shadows before your combo + ult

pretty much ensures you get the 2 seconds of death lotus or their flash (or their escape if they had one up which they shouldn't if you all in'd them)

it's strong on melee supports because that 5% movespeed really helps and the resist make you tankier as well. Kage's can also make up for some farm you were no doubt denied in lane due to being melee.

Once you reach 6 items you're most likely going to sell it but mid and mid-late game it's pretty awesome.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#10Lord_WoobiePosted 4/25/2013 3:07:05 PM
It's amazing on AP junglers and decent on most supports. I've never built it on anyone else, just because it's not very bursty, ya know? Then again, I don't play assassins very often.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!