Do junglers not gank top anymore?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do junglers not gank top anymore?

User Info: darkwing1232

darkwing1232
3 years ago#1
I know most say that a jungler's job is not solely to gank. But when you've let their top push past the river onto your side for like 10 straight minutes, you would think a jungler would act on an obvious easy gank. I did not "need" a gank but when you practically spoon feed a ganking opportunity, shouldn't a jungler take it. Nope, literally the last 10 games I've gone top, I didn't see my jungler once during the entire laning phase in any of them. Do junglers no longer help out top?

User Info: TheSchref

TheSchref
3 years ago#2
Top is usually camped in games I play.

User Info: xSighx

xSighx
3 years ago#3
I was playing Riven top and started for pot, so you bet your sweet behind their jungler camped me all game.

darkwing1232
3 years ago#4
TheSchref posted...
Top is usually camped in games I play.

Well some of those games, their jungler did gank a couple times but mine was seriously nowhere to be found. And I definitely presented way more ganking opportunities than their top did and still got nothing.

User Info: Bhellium

Bhellium
3 years ago#5
Or maybe (as is often the case) it was all the jungle could do to keep bot and mid from feeding relentlessly
If Pluto is not a planet Europe is just West Asia.

User Info: Voidgolem

Voidgolem
3 years ago#6
depends on how top is doing.

I see no point in going to a lane that is already 0/5 and has gotten me killed at least once while doing so.
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"

User Info: NicoGrimm

NicoGrimm
3 years ago#7
How were the other lanes doing?
"So selfish them" would be their cry. And, who'd be brave to argue? Doin' what you people need is never on the menu!

darkwing1232
3 years ago#8
Voidgolem posted...
depends on how top is doing.

I see no point in going to a lane that is already 0/5 and has gotten me killed at least once while doing so.

It was both 0/0 with their jungler on my side of the river the majority of the time in pretty much all the games I played. I usually was Nasus with a wither on standby just waiting for my jungler to come. Did he? of course not.

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
3 years ago#9
Did you by chance ask for a gank?
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: Luigy2693

Luigy2693
3 years ago#10
Im a bad jungler, but I usually only gank top if their jungle is camping or our top is struggling in lane. Obviously gank if asked, but if you are 0/5 you arent getting help
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. Do junglers not gank top anymore?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived