10 Things to Improve in League of Legends

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 10 Things to Improve in League of Legends
2 years ago#1
1) Event Calendar - I want to know when my friends are available and when my team is setting up a scrimmage or something.

2) Summoner Campaign - Give the Summoner his own adventure. Show us how he became a summoner and met the champions

3) Weapon and Armor Models - Show us the armor and weapons we buy for champions on their in-game model.

4) Hub City - Give us a place or two to socialize and take a break from all the fighting. Maybe show off a little.

5) More Voiceovers - Mix up the dialogue, it get's really repetitive. Create context-sensitive dialogue like when you face your rival.

6) League Regions - Create a unique map for each league. I want to feel like I'm moving to different parts of the world as I rank up!

7) Improve Loading Times - Some players take forever to load, make them load faster!

8) Altnernate World- Make an undead version of every living character and a living version of every undead character please! We want to know more about what they were like when they were “normal”.

10) Story Elements - More story elements implemented into the actual game please. Have rival characters talk to each other while laning against each other or with one another.
2 years ago#2
7 is not Riots fault. Blame the player.
Shaq: "Rondo is still the best PG in the game." Barkley: "Is D-Rose dead?"
2 years ago#3
dont take this wrong way but are you like 12? seriously, I dont know anybody who would want any of this stuff
Black FC: 5414-9910-5999
2 years ago#4
What is this, Club Penguin?
PSN PHOENIX_4pp | LoL Ikasnu
Platinum Trophies Modern Warfare 3 | Motorstorm: Apocalypse
2 years ago#5
1: Would be nice I guess.

2: Uhhh that's a lot of effort for not a lot of pay-off.

3: This is not Dota 2

4: I don't see how this can end well.

5: This is not Dota 2

6: There are different maps already? what do you mean?

7: Well Riot can't do anything about people who play this game on their toasters.

8: Worst idea ever

10: This is not Dota 2
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
2 years ago#6
more like 9 things

though I wish it was 0 things
2 years ago#7
This isn't an MMO lol, WoW is still a decent game I guess, go play that.
2 years ago#8
Only one I definitely want is 5.

A campaign and story would be cool, but with it would have to be generalized or force you to play as certain champions. Story is always good.
History is only as accurate as the Author of the Book.
2 years ago#9
1) Event Calendar - Good idea.

2) Summoner Campaign - No.

3) Weapon and Armor Models - Eh, how is it going to look when Cait has PD, IE, BoRK, Bloodthirster, etc. all hanging off of her? Don't like it.

4) Hub City - The servers are laggy enough. Chat rooms are plenty.

5) More Voiceovers - Sure.

6) League Regions - You mean a winter map for bronze, desert for silver, etc? Sounds kind of dumb.

7) Improve Loading Times - Faster load times are always cool.

8) Altnernate World- No.

10) Story Elements - I wouldn't mind some more dialogue between characters.
2 years ago#10
The event calendar is something you can do on your own, use a Google doc or just make a plan on your own if you are really intent on being organized it's not that difficult
http://i.imgur.com/aBtgt.jpg LOLIGN: DrewDaDruid
  1. Boards
  2. League of Legends
  3. 10 Things to Improve in League of Legends

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived