gamefaqers were wrong about karma

#1PrintScreenKeyPosted 4/25/2013 6:37:57 PM
I told them she had bad AP ratios for an AP mid. I even posted the numbers.
But gamefaqers denied the numbers, said she was infact OP: "she's like Leblanc!", "crazy burst".

I told them she had a 37% win rate. Some gamefaqers said it was because "she's a new champ, so people will fail at it" and "release win rates mean nothing".

Now the dust has settled.
Look at karma's win rate: 40% which is also the LOWEST win rate in the entire league.
Checkmate. Numbers and statistics NEVER lie.
#2zeppelin312Posted 4/25/2013 6:40:40 PM
didn't you say zed sucks?
#3Savra104Posted 4/25/2013 6:44:55 PM
...hm. Her win rate has actually gone up with Free Week. I think it might be possible that part of it is people are building her wrong way (too much experimentation?).

Furthermore, I'm still swearing upon the graves of my ancestors that Q2's ignite is NOT 1.5 seconds but actually closer to 3 seconds. I have never seen anyone be hit with it. Ever. Even with a W stun, people get out of it. It should probably get dropped down to 1 second or less with actual checks to make sure that it's actually what it says it is.
#4PrintScreenKey(Topic Creator)Posted 4/25/2013 6:45:34 PM
zeppelin312 posted...

No I've never made a topic about zed. I generally make topics based on actual numbers which attempt to correct misconceptions held by gamefaqs.
#5GreaverzPosted 4/25/2013 6:45:41 PM
zeppelin312 posted...

If he did give me a stake. I'll take him down.
---
SFxT: Heihachi/JACK-X/Ken/Ogre
Gamertag: AoS x Starz
#6DartkunPosted 4/25/2013 6:56:48 PM(edited)
This is the derpiest thing I've ever read

"Numbers and statistics NEVER lie."

Did you know on average every single person in the world has 1 testicle and 1 fallopian tube.

Did you know the more priests a town, there will be more prostitutes.

Did you know Sword of the Occult is the item with the highest % of win rate.

Did you know Gay and Lesbian parents are actually better for children than straight parents.

These are all facts, but what you take from them is determinable if you aren't stupid.

Yeah, Karma might be in a bad place right now, but that doesn't invalidate the premise... there is and always will be fluctuation when anything new occurs. Lee Sin had terrible numbers off the bat, but grew to be a strong champion over time.

No one was saying KARMA IS DA BESTTTTTttt, it's more like "it's too soon to tell".

Yes, Karma might be bad but that doesn't invalidate that judging something on really questionable numbers so quickly is absolutely dumb. Seriously, show me your grade from a university leveled statistics class. You don't understand numbers in any way shape or form.

Edit: I can't handle this much stupid. I'm taking a break from the LoL forums. Congrats TC, you actually broke my tolerance for ignorance.
---
Gamer Logic - Anyone worse is a noob, anyone better is a tryhard /v/irgin
youtube.com/user/Shinius
#7infinitexxPosted 4/25/2013 6:56:02 PM
"She's like LeBlanc"
"She's OP"

Pick one.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#8VoidgolemPosted 4/25/2013 6:56:27 PM
isn't Olaf batting like 35% or something?
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"
#9Camel-RiderPosted 4/25/2013 6:57:10 PM

Zed does suck though.
---
LoL IGN: The Camel Rider
#10zeppelin312Posted 4/25/2013 7:04:18 PM
PrintScreenKey posted...
zeppelin312 posted...

No I've never made a topic about zed. I generally make topics based on actual numbers which attempt to correct misconceptions held by gamefaqs.

oh, so sorry then