100% proof Thresh needs a nerf to his Q

#1bast999Posted 4/26/2013 8:41:40 AM
http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5650/sagsdfgd.jpg

Third time playing Zilean
He's third time playing Thresh
Cait is better than Ashe, though Cait takes a while to connect and shows up 1 minute late, and suprisingly the Ashe is good at freezing lane.

Sounds fair right? Just gonna do a little poke job and bombs and such.

Course, then there's the fact that Thresh doesn't have 150 mana cost for his Q at all ranks, and 20 second cd at all ranks, and instead we get some hideously OP **** that makes Blitz pull look like mild cc by comparison.

Then, because they have a level lead due to Cait not showing up fast enough, Ashe has her volley and slow, and then just rampages the bot lane as if it's fightingboar. Thresh also stealing kills because he can with that long range melee, and Xin jungle camping 24/7 because he loves capitalizing on unfair lanes, meanwhile our Olaf was trying to get the other lanes to win (which failed).

Then they just rush bot to inhib and everyone goes at them 1v4, then they rush mid and because everyone built standard and they built items one wouldn't have until 30 minutes, obvious they auto win team fights regardless of strategy. Then we lose the 4 or so 2v5 or 3v5 teamfights afterward.
---
This but unironically.
#2bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:42:09 AM
inb4coolstorybro
inb4dog
inb4oldlady
inb4topicgetsnomorethan2posts
---
This but unironically.
#3peetotPosted 4/26/2013 8:43:42 AM
Here's 3 posts for u
#4Master_strikerPosted 4/26/2013 8:44:12 AM
so you picked a support with little to no presence in lane and your adc was late

it's okay, anyone in that situation would lose to the best support in the game
#5Damien 5000Posted 4/26/2013 8:46:44 AM
I don't get it... Why is Thresh's pull less OP than Blitz'? Blitz' goes through walls and brings them all the way to you. Thresh's only takes you half way.
---
Everything feels better fresh out of the dryer. Even death would be nicer if it was dryer fresh.
-UnitOmega010
#6BlocktopusPosted 4/26/2013 8:47:43 AM
Or Zilean support sucks because it really does

omg guys this champ is op because i fed hard and he didn't nerf pls
---
http://i.imgur.com/f09dfvV.jpg
#7breakfastramenPosted 4/26/2013 8:48:50 AM
I had heard calls for a Thresh nerf before, but I've never seen proof...until your post, my good man. Now that I've seen that you had a bad lane and game against random people, one of whom happened to be playing Thresh, it has become painfully obvious to one and all that his Q must suffer the nerfiest of nerfs.
#8bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:55:43 AM
Master_striker posted...
so you picked a support with little to no presence in lane and your adc was late

it's okay, anyone in that situation would lose to the best support in the game

I thought Riot wanted balance. This game can't have a best, if there is a best, it gets nerfed. Start with that OP as **** Q of his.

I'm not even joking here, if he played like Soraka or Sona, we would have not fed. It's all that ****ing Q's fault, not mine. HE was equally as inexperienced as I was so don't pull the "oh you fed nerf champ pls" argument.
---
This but unironically.
#9pinkpantherfan5Posted 4/26/2013 8:58:34 AM
Can you not dodge his hook with your 55% speed boost?
---
i dont like my username. so please just call me Mark
"Always 1A" Minigun
#10Doom2006Posted 4/26/2013 8:59:48 AM
If the game is completely balanced, it becomes boring.
---
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06