100% proof Thresh needs a nerf to his Q

#61SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/26/2013 7:18:33 PM
I'm not bad

Yes, you are.

You died 9 times, accumulating a whopping 1 kill and 0 assists.

You also went 1/5 as Nunu with only 3 assists,

I've won games as support before.

Cool. This doesn't mean you're good at all.

It's the adc I get paired up with

Stop blaming others and you'll stop sucking. Trust me on this. I used to do it a lot until I realized I was the problem.

I can't judge you anymore unless I can watch your games, but I can guaranteed you that you are bad. You're also whining about normal losses, not even ranked, lmao.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#62bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 7:31:43 PM
SoraOwnsAll posted...
Stop blaming others and you'll stop sucking. Trust me on this. I used to do it a lot until I realized I was the problem.

I can't judge you anymore unless I can watch your games, but I can guaranteed you that you are bad. You're also whining about normal losses, not even ranked, lmao.

-Trust me on this, that Ashe was ****ing stupid. Uploading replays takes too long, but seriously she was a damn moron. I already said the Twitch and maybe the Cait were better than me.

-"hurr durr stop crying over ranked, I"m too good for normals anymore and treat it like bots" yeah well STOP FALLING INTO THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT.
---
This but unironically.
#63CovenantPosted 4/26/2013 7:52:24 PM
bast999 posted...
STOP FALLING INTO THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT.

^ Is very confident in his ability to psychologically profile others.

Oh wait, that actually means that he is both terrible at it and lacks the capacity to understand what being good at it actually entails.
#64bast999(Topic Creator)Posted 4/26/2013 8:17:25 PM
Covenant posted...
Oh wait, that actually means that he is both terrible at it and lacks the capacity to understand what being good at it actually entails.

Are you in the LCS if you understand it so well then? Only 1000 out of over 50 million worldwide do.
---
This but unironically.
#65SoraOwnsAllPosted 4/26/2013 8:26:55 PM
-"hurr durr stop crying over ranked, I"m too good for normals anymore and treat it like bots" yeah well STOP FALLING INTO THE DUNNING KRUGER EFFECT.

cmon man, I just won a normal game going Revive/Smite Jungle Kayle and I built all 3 jungle items at one point (sold 2 of them by end game though because I got so fed). You're also Bronze 1 after 60 games. Just accept that you suck, it'll make it easier.
---
"I'm no hero, never was, never will be. I'm just an old killer hired to do some wet work." - Solid Snake.
#66DogmanwalkingPosted 4/26/2013 10:06:40 PM
The Last Cetra posted...
If Thresh's Q needs a nerf Blitz's needs one first because it is straight up better.

W to Jungle, or ADC if at an advantage. Q, hit ADC, then Q again. R, then E into wall. Now they're damaged, can't move, and you just pulled a damage dealer to them on top of that. gg. Blitz can't make half the plays Thresh can.
#67XcZeus3469Posted 4/26/2013 10:12:56 PM(edited)
Xander7756 posted...
Yes Thresh is pretty OP. I have written about it extensively.

oh, well then, this closes the discussion for certain.

/sarcasm

+100 free AP and armor is not OP? Yeah okay.

numero uno it's not free, you have to spend time collecting the souls.
numero dos, you left out that tiny yet all important fact he does not gain armor per level, which is rather a relevant point.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#68CovenantPosted 4/26/2013 11:38:01 PM(edited)
bast999 posted...
Are you in the LCS if you understand it so well then? Only 1000 out of over 50 million worldwide do.

Yes, yes: it's very funny when you demand stupidly high levels of dubious qualification to counter your understanding of the game, which was put forth to make you seem downright deficient in both knowledge of League of Legends and reasoning in general.

I've explained the joke, so now it is dead. Move on, please.
#69monkey_man0Posted 4/27/2013 12:15:01 AM
BlackBeetleborg posted...
Doom2006 posted...
If the game is completely balanced, it becomes boring.

This is the dumbest thing I have read today.

EDIT: By far,

Although I can understand your point of view, he is actually right. The game is not meant to be balanced, it is instead balanced through a concept known as "perfect imbalance" - which means, in short, that balance is formed around champions excelling at certain aspects and failing at others, allowing for intelligent counterplay (jokingly: when everything is overpowered, everything is balanced). This is what keeps a huge champion pool viable (read: not fotm, viable), as long as you play towards the champion's strength (sometimes requiring your team to also play accordingly as well). Conversely, in a game of perfect balance, champions would be much more similar and odd mechanics that make champions fun may have had to be excluded. This would lead to much staler game play and a much less varied champion pool.

This isn't to say the idea of "perfect imbalance" will always beat out proper balancing, but it is ideal in the moba genre where you want to add in and build a multitude of champions around fun mechanics rather than how it lines up compared to other similar champions (we have seen many red posts saying how it is bad practice to compare two champions directly, due to different design decisions and values placed on "utility"). Of course, this doesn't take into account the numbers on the abilities, which is arguably the hardest thing to tune while keeping a champion both fun and viable and while keeping the game feeling "fair".
---
I own a computer!
#70KlobziPosted 4/27/2013 2:13:06 AM
Dat Diana build...