Every time I see Akali in ranked I smile and lock in Galio

#31WFG_ElitestPosted 4/26/2013 2:03:36 PM
i guarantee that's not your smurf. no one would play dominion on a smurf sorry
---
twitch.tv/elitest
#32TheDarkNerdPosted 4/26/2013 2:17:50 PM(edited)
Going 'Galio always stomps Akali' when youve played it once is a joke.

To be fair, we don't know if he's only played it once. All we know is that, within the last 11 games he's played, he's had one where he's been able to counterpick Galio against Akali (which seems like an opportunity that wouldn't come up all that often, quite possibly less likely than 1 in 11 games, given that Akali has to be picked first and the Galio player has to have secured the appropriate lane). This does not confirm nor deny that he's had this matchup before.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif
#33centurion911Posted 4/26/2013 2:17:17 PM
Replace Akali with "basically every AP mid".

His W gives Brand and Malzahar absolute fits. It's so hilarious.
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#34SmalvehPosted 4/26/2013 2:20:42 PM
Rikeru posted...
_HeX posted...
Rikeru posted...
You did it once.

Once in my 10 last games, and your point is what exactly?

You made a pointless topic and ask what someones point is. Good one.

The only thing that has been pointless so far is your "contribution". Now, why don't you run along acting like a cocky douche tough-guy on the internet somewhere else? :(

The only person acting like that here is you.
#35DeadpooL7Posted 4/26/2013 2:34:34 PM
TheDarkNerd posted...
Going 'Galio always stomps Akali' when youve played it once is a joke.

To be fair, we don't know if he's only played it once. All we know is that, within the last 11 games he's played, he's had one where he's been able to counterpick Galio against Akali (which seems like an opportunity that wouldn't come up all that often, quite possibly less likely than 1 in 11 games, given that Akali has to be picked first and the Galio player has to have secured the appropriate lane). This does not confirm nor deny that he's had this matchup before.

Uhhh you can click his lifetime stats and hes only played Galio 2 times total... and hte other was a loss. This isnt about the last few games cause it shows his lifetime totals in ranked (which is what the topic specifies).

This has been brought up already. Read the thread.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#36dennis941012Posted 4/26/2013 2:40:46 PM
morde
---
#37TheDarkNerdPosted 4/26/2013 2:43:27 PM
This has been brought up already. Read the thread.

Ah, sorry. Didn't even realize that was a trackable stat that people were referring to. I thought they were purely going off his match history, since the way the TC words it implies he's done it before in the past.
---
http://i.imgur.com/WKp3kfx.gif