If there are no champions...

#1gg_easyPosted 4/26/2013 8:31:54 PM
And blue minions and purple minions just battle it out without any intervention...

How long does it take for the game to end, on average? And does either side win more frequently than the other?
---
easy
#2FlameLord23Posted 4/26/2013 8:33:49 PM
It's random and I think around 2 hours. no pattern.
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths
#3TruHNIC187Posted 4/26/2013 8:37:31 PM
wait what ..... they wouldn't just kill eachother at an even rate and stay near the middle of the lanes ?

honest question
#4HeartlessCharmsPosted 4/26/2013 8:38:44 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...
wait what ..... they wouldn't just kill eachother at an even rate and stay near the middle of the lanes ?

honest question

This is what I've always thought.
---
All I have in life is my new appetite for failure.
#5aHappySackaPosted 4/26/2013 8:38:59 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...

honest question

Nope, one side will slowly win out and do damage to the other side's tower, it will just take a very, very long time before one side can take out an inhib to win the game.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#6DeadpooL7Posted 4/26/2013 8:41:30 PM
TruHNIC187 posted...

honest question

No just the random pattern of how the minions meet and which ones are attacking which ones eventually one will die first, even if its only a split second sooner. Then there will be an extra attack from the one who lived with almost no life. That builds and builds and builds and a big advantage will be gained over time.
---
Taric is mai waifu
#7RaymondPosted 4/26/2013 8:44:21 PM(edited)
It's random based on the minions' position and which attacks which.

If you play a 1v1 custom game and let the empty lane (no champs) fight it out, one side will win.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#8Wedge AntillesPosted 4/26/2013 8:43:33 PM
I would have thought that because of the inhibitor's regen, minions wouldn't take it down.
---
The Diligent One
#9infinitexxPosted 4/26/2013 8:48:05 PM
Wedge Antilles posted...
I would have thought that because of the inhibitor's regen, minions wouldn't take it down.

Large groups can do a sizable amount of damage, and by the time they've gotten that last tower down there tends to be a solid mob that keeps on growing as they kill everything that spawns without taking significant losses.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1