Doublelift is amazing

#1sephiroth3703Posted 4/26/2013 7:32:55 PM
"That's a tempting looking bot wave"

Enemy team has slain Baron Nashor!

Literally 7 minutes later

"BRB guys gonna farm bot lane"
#2angermngment101Posted 4/26/2013 7:33:51 PM
gets killed trying to take the turret as well.
---
Gamefax
#3angermngment101Posted 4/26/2013 8:09:47 PM
Doublelift should just play ashe exclusively, and use ECA for engagements, then die b/c he is useless without a jungler/support that can properly peel for him.

Link does what doublelift should be doing.
Hotshot does what he is supposed to (lock down ADC), but he has no team to back him up.
Chauster does nothing at all points of the game.
Aphro needs to figure out how to support.
---
Gamefax
#4LurkerkillerPosted 4/26/2013 8:12:54 PM
angermngment101 posted...
Doublelift should just play ashe exclusively, and use ECA for engagements, then die b/c he is useless without a jungler/support that can properly peel for him.

Link does what doublelift should be doing.
Hotshot does what he is supposed to (lock down ADC), but he has no team to back him up.
Chauster does nothing at all points of the game.
Aphro needs to figure out how to support.

I kinda agree with this as much as I do like CLG, they have turned to pretty much crap compared to what they were before.

Another thing is, I don't like how it seems to me personally and not sure for anyone else, that Chauster plays like crap, goes in when his team isn't fully there, makes terrible calls, etc.... and he doesn't get much blame for CLGs losses?
---
LoL NA: Lurkerkiller
SC2 NA: Lurkerkiller.301
#5angermngment101Posted 4/26/2013 8:15:08 PM(edited)
After watching today, its pretty clear chauster is the weakest link on the team.

He can only play Jarvan, and if he doesnt get Jarvan, wtf does he do? Nothing. He isnt even that great on Jarvan.
---
Gamefax
#6JonmaximumPosted 4/26/2013 8:35:56 PM
Doublelift's map awareness while farming is so awful. And he still never try to fix it,He's one of the best ADC's, skillwise, in the world, but his decisonmaking, map awareness and ability to listen calls is really awful.
#7xVashTS98xPosted 4/26/2013 8:41:52 PM
Jonmaximum posted...
Doublelift's map awareness while farming is so awful. And he still never try to fix it,He's one of the best ADC's, skillwise, in the world, but his decisonmaking, map awareness and ability to listen calls is really awful.

Then in what way is he one of the best in the world?
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random
#8princemarth23Posted 4/26/2013 8:43:28 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
Jonmaximum posted...

mechanics.
#9angermngment101Posted 4/26/2013 8:44:16 PM
xVashTS98x posted...
Jonmaximum posted...

mechanics.

Heres an example.

Show me any other adc player that can do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsbG5Y89Co
---
Gamefax
#10xVashTS98xPosted 4/26/2013 8:44:26 PM
My point is, if that's all he does well, then how the hell can you consider him "one of the best in the world"? Seems ridiculous.
---
StarCraft 2: VashTS; 330; Random
Super Smash Bros Brawl: Vash; Random