Doublelift is amazing

#31Lord SojiroPosted 4/27/2013 4:27:18 AM
Zerothma posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
That was 7/0/5 Riven with BT, BC, and boots3 who was two whole levels up on him.

And she had Baron buff.

Lord Sojiro posted...
He dodged the stun at the end with flash, that's it. Bad Riven botched her Q's and ultimate trying to look leet (which, if she had either, she would have won that exchange.) Please, quit being such a Doublelift fanboy, if that Riven wasn't completely terrible, Twitch be dead. It's not elitism, Doublelift had a good flash dodge, but that Riven made huge mistakes.

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Please, quit being such a Megazero hater.

Yeah okay, I'm hating, that was clearly the whole point of my post, your reading comprehension is top-notch.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#32Lord SojiroPosted 4/27/2013 4:30:50 AM
iXCelticXi posted...
Lord Sojiro posted...
angermngment101 posted...
Who missed her ult, all her stuns, and most of her Q's. Not saying DoubleLift isn't somewhat good, but that Riven deserved to die, she was godawful, Twitch went stealth and she wasted all her Q's and her ult trying to look cool and get a blind kill, it was stupid and sloppy.

Yes, doublelift didnt dodge any of that stuff. Lets blame it on the bad riven.

The elitists on this board are outrageous.

He dodged the stun at the end with flash, that's it. Bad Riven botched her Q's and ultimate trying to look leet (which, if she had either, she would have won that exchange.) Please, quit being such a Doublelift fanboy, if that Riven wasn't completely terrible, Twitch be dead. It's not elitism, Doublelift had a good flash dodge, but that Riven made huge mistakes.

OMG he missed a skillshot on a stealthed hero. Mega must suck and Double must suck.

I explained myself clearly in what you quoted, there is nothing to address.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#33iiTryhardPosted 4/27/2013 6:25:07 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
Zerothma posted...
iXCelticXi posted...
That was 7/0/5 Riven with BT, BC, and boots3 who was two whole levels up on him.

And she had Baron buff.

Lord Sojiro posted...

http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/11/watch-out-we-got-a-badass-over-here-meme.png

Please, quit being such a Megazero hater.

Yeah okay, I'm hating, that was clearly the whole point of my post, your reading comprehension is top-notch.

mhm....no hate detected at all....

Lord Sojro confirmed for mad
---
XBL: iiTryHaard (1 week clean from LoL)
Yes, i i do try hard http://www.lowbird.com/data/images/2012/08/imgur-dofor.jpg
#34myg0t_stkPosted 4/27/2013 6:26:38 AM
i c ant believe him and scarra are na allstars
---
ezreal is my waifu
#35Lord SojiroPosted 4/27/2013 6:34:55 AM(edited)
All I'm saying is, DoubleLift was good with the flash dodge of the stun, but it wasn't some amazing play where Riven made no mistakes and was just outplayed, Riven wasted her ult and her Q (but I'll give her the Q because it was activated milliseconds after Twitch went stealth so she might as well have used the rest before it went off CD), but wasting the ult was HUGE, she had plenty of time to save the ult.

I do wish people would address my points about the play instead of trolling by taking things out of context and nitpicking at my posts about things that aren't relevant to the play.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#36AtomicCanolliPosted 4/27/2013 11:46:12 AM
Lord Sojiro posted...
All I'm saying is, DoubleLift was good with the flash dodge of the stun, but it wasn't some amazing play where Riven made no mistakes and was just outplayed, Riven wasted her ult and her Q (but I'll give her the Q because it was activated milliseconds after Twitch went stealth so she might as well have used the rest before it went off CD), but wasting the ult was HUGE, she had plenty of time to save the ult.

I do wish people would address my points about the play instead of trolling by taking things out of context and nitpicking at my posts about things that aren't relevant to the play.

The only points you've made are "That Riven play was taco tier" and "Doublelift is mediocre", neither of which is true.

As soon as DL made it into stealth, he could have just left and MZ never would have found him. Recognizing this, MZ made the right call. Twitch was just right in front of him, so he finished his combo for the knockup and then threw out his ult, hoping for a lucky kill. DL predicted this and juked accordingly, but on recognizing that MZ's cooldowns were all ticking, went back in like a crazy person. He orbwalked, Flashed the stun and killed her.

It's funny that this part is the only one you give DL credit for, because Riven's stun is instant; he was flashing out of stun and AA range, not flashing the stun specifically. Dodging it was complete luck.

Why you feel qualified to judge the quality of play in that clip when you obviously don't even realize what's going on is beyond me. Maybe just keep your mad behind your computer screen instead of making a fool of yourself.
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies
#37MrFailPosted 4/27/2013 12:02:46 PM
angermngment101 posted...
xVashTS98x posted...
Jonmaximum posted...
Doublelift's map awareness while farming is so awful. And he still never try to fix it,He's one of the best ADC's, skillwise, in the world, but his decisonmaking, map awareness and ability to listen calls is really awful.

Then in what way is he one of the best in the world?

mechanics.

Heres an example.

Show me any other adc player that can do this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dDsbG5Y89Co

That was about 70% bad play from riven and about 30% luck for doublelift.
#38Lord SojiroPosted 4/27/2013 12:40:50 PM(edited)
AtomicCanolli posted...
Lord Sojiro posted...

The only points you've made are "That Riven play was taco tier" and "Doublelift is mediocre", neither of which is true.

As soon as DL made it into stealth, he could have just left and MZ never would have found him. Recognizing this, MZ made the right call. Twitch was just right in front of him, so he finished his combo for the knockup and then threw out his ult, hoping for a lucky kill. DL predicted this and juked accordingly, but on recognizing that MZ's cooldowns were all ticking, went back in like a crazy person. He orbwalked, Flashed the stun and killed her.

It's funny that this part is the only one you give DL credit for, because Riven's stun is instant; he was flashing out of stun and AA range, not flashing the stun specifically. Dodging it was complete luck.

Why you feel qualified to judge the quality of play in that clip when you obviously don't even realize what's going on is beyond me. Maybe just keep your mad behind your computer screen instead of making a fool of yourself.

You're not seeing the point then if that's what you got out of my post. Even if you simplified it to its core, that'd only be halfway correct because I never said Doublelift was bad, but then the way people have been putting words into my mouth, I'm not surprised that someone is doing it yet again.

That's what I said, Riven wasted her skills trying to look cool and pull off a blind kill.

The stun was the most noticeable thing, but I didn't actually think that I had to mention that dodging the stun also got him out of Riven's autoattack range, since it's pretty obvious. But, you bringing this up did make me rewatch it one more time and I noticed something I missed before. Riven didn't just waste her Q and ult trying to look cool, she wasted her stun too right as she landed her 3rd Q...a stun that, if she hadn't wasted she would have had when she pulled off a few autoattacks on Twitch for an easy kill.

Not sure how you can say that I am mad when you seem more mad than I am about my post. Not sure where people keep saying that I am calling DoubleLift bad, I said it was a decent play in my very first post, just that it wasn't godly, because it only happened because of Riven's massive misplay.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#39Master Of The DeadPosted 4/27/2013 12:38:04 PM
MegaZero screwed up pretty bad in that clip. Played amazing the entire game, and stomped CLG for pretty much the entire thing, but that one engage I think he just panicked. Doublelift is a great ADC for sure, but that clip doesn't do much to show it off.
---
Gamertag: Dayy Hughes ~~~~~ Summoner Name (LoL EUW): Arcanine -----www.youtube.com/DayyHughes
http://i.imgur.com/jcW29.gif
#40AtomicCanolliPosted 4/27/2013 5:07:23 PM(edited)
Lord Sojiro posted...
but then the way people have been putting words into my mouth

AtomicCanolli posted...
The only point you've made is that Doublelift is mediocre

Lord Sojiro posted...
Not sure where people keep saying that I am calling DoubleLift bad

Lol

Lord Sojiro posted...
That's what I said, Riven wasted her skills trying to look cool and pull off a blind kill.

How don't you understand that it wasn't a matter of looking cool, but rather securing the kill immediately lest Doublelift just walk away while stealthed?

If MegaZero had held onto his spells, Doublelift wouldn't have gone back in. He would have left, and MZ would have ended up blowing everything on minions to farm. Instead, he chose to go for it, Doublelift juked, kited, and had to use Flash. MegaZero didn't misplay, he got outplayed.
---
tsm are the homies and now i'm under tsm so now we like a gang of super good videogamers and homies