People who agree: 49 PM if you think so as well Latest person who agrees: ryana
#2TyrekeEvans13Posted 4/26/2013 8:38:06 PM
Link too

It's like the same thing as Curse stomping CLG
---
The King of Kings
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/9971/744sptp062727c1tyrekeem.jpg
#3iMillatimePosted 4/26/2013 8:50:14 PM
pretty sure clg players currently make a lot more money than vulcun players because of their sponsors, so from a money standpoint, i'd say they're definitely not kicking themselves.

Chauster is horrific at this game, though. No way they're going any where with him and hotshot still on the team. I hope they don't make it into the summer lcs so they can disband and link/aphro and i guess DL too can find half decent teams to play on.
---
~It's Millatime~
#4JonmaximumPosted 4/26/2013 8:52:24 PM
iMillatime posted...
pretty sure clg players currently make a lot more money than vulcun players because of their sponsors, so from a money standpoint, i'd say they're definitely not kicking themselves.

Chauster is horrific at this game, though. No way they're going any where with him and hotshot still on the team. I hope they don't make it into the summer lcs so they can disband and link/aphro and i guess DL too can find half decent teams to play on.

Same HotShot that almost hardcarried game 2, was the only non-awful on game 1?

CLG needs a real jungler, Chauster could go back to botlane that way.They should have done this since the start, instead of searching for ADC players to play support for them.
#5iMillatimePosted 4/26/2013 8:58:43 PM
Jonmaximum posted...
iMillatime posted...

Same HotShot that almost hardcarried game 2, was the only non-awful on game 1?

CLG needs a real jungler, Chauster could go back to botlane that way.They should have done this since the start, instead of searching for ADC players to play support for them.

my problem with hotshot is that once he's behind, he pulls the whole team down with him. He solos everything all the time, which is great when he's ahead, but he still does it when he's already down and it just puts him in worse and worse positions. if he would play more conservative when he's behind, while still being the strong player he can be while he's ahead, he'd be on of the best top laners in NA.

With chauster on the team (at least in the jungler role that is), the entire team just gets pulled down. He gets dumped on nearly every single game, and that sets his laners behind, which exaggerates the problems with hotshots style of play. that's why i say hotshot AND chauster are the problems, and not just chauster.

But yeah, chauster shoulda stayed as support, they should have found a new jungler, and aphro should have stayed on vulcun (and gotten rid of terribad muffinqt sooner).
---
~It's Millatime~
#6PlanescapedPosted 4/26/2013 9:53:57 PM
Another problem with hotshot is that he does the exact same thing, every single game, so you always know exactly how he is going to play, and can plan accordingly for it.

Sometimes he does well, usually he does badly; if you flip a coin, it's bound to land on heads eventually, but you're still just flipping a coin over and over again.
---
The clouds pass... the rain does its work and all individual beings flow into their forms." The Book of Changes
#7XcZeus3469Posted 4/26/2013 10:05:19 PM
iMillatime posted...

yes but if by some long stretch CLG gets knockedout in religation (highly unlikely, but possible) lt's see how fast those sponsors go away. No one wants to sponsor a team that won't be seen regularly
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977