The most offensive "Tank" Champ/most defensive "Tank" Champ (In your opinion)

#11XcZeus3469Posted 4/26/2013 9:07:46 PM
offensive tanks would include darius, volibear, nasus, garen, cho gath and maybe a few others.
defensive Id said would be malphite maokai rammus alistar.

Im too tired to disect this now but if the threads going in the morning maybe i will in between matches.
---
"I read this as a Bannanable Offense. I was like, what ksing with Soraka?"-Kirby 1207
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/CommanderKJK-1173/hero/60977
#12HyperShadow4321Posted 4/26/2013 10:21:46 PM
I wouldn't say she's the "best" tank, but I've been playing Kayle as a tank lately on top lane and have been doing really, really good. She already has one of the highest base HPs in the game, so I'll just build Rylai's first, then Runic Bulwark, and Liandry's (Greaves for the extra AS). In team fights, you just use her E to slice people down, Q to slow down escaping opponents, and ult whichever carry starts getting focused first. Using her ultimate at the right time can quickly turn the tide of a teamfight when you can save your carry, and screw the enemy team by letting them waste 3 seconds of DPS on an invincible carry. It's also great for screwing over a Blitzcrank's grab when you immediately ult his target and jump him and the rest of his team.

Overall though, I would probably say Malphite due to his W and passive, as well as his ability to burst down carries like nothing. I've never played Jarvan, but I would venture to say that he might be a bit better than Malphite. Only really because he usually wrecks me top lane.
#13PhoenixNinePosted 4/26/2013 10:33:59 PM
Sejuani does the most damage from building pure tank.
---
~Victory needs no explanation; defeat allows none.~
#14FlameLord23Posted 4/26/2013 10:47:44 PM
Amumu
Vi
Voli
Sej
Zac

Defensive? Ali
---
Sjokz is my waifu.
LoL IGN: I Rock Ths