Summoner spell idea: ultimate overdrive

#1Darth_KamcioPosted 4/27/2013 12:25:28 AM
This is a very long CD summoner spell that after use, dramatically enhances one of the champions' abilities for one use. Preferably ultimates, however seeing how some champs don't have ultimates or have them hard to make over-the-top, it could be any one skill.

For example:
Janna's R: Wind Barrier
Double's the healing rate and makes the healing field completely unpassable for enemies until it ends.

Corki's E: More Dakka
Lenghtens the duration and range and gives Corki 2.5 AS for the duration of the spell.

You get the idea - a very long CD summoner's spell that makes one of your skill over-the-top. (by LoL standards)

I realize it would take a lot of balancing to do, but hey, the game changes constantly so it's not like they are not struggling to make the game balanced already.

And since it has long CD and costs one summoner spell slot, I think it wouldn't be instantly "take-every-match" spell.

What do you think?
---
I love dragons!
White FC: 2194 3983 9072
#2DeleveleDPosted 4/27/2013 12:32:59 AM
Karthus ultimate now deals true damage and refreshes if it kills anyone.

A potential 2 Requiems (1 true damage and a follow up magic damage) will surely destroy.
---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#3John_DanePosted 4/27/2013 12:33:02 AM
Nope.
#4Morrowind789Posted 4/27/2013 12:42:03 AM
This is.... Not an intelligent idea.....
---
SC2 : Koroioz 450
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPIONS
#5centurion911Posted 4/27/2013 12:45:54 AM
Except this would totally be a "take every match" summoner
---
Resident Zac, Vlad, Malphite, Zed, Irelia, and Rumble player
#6Lord_WoobiePosted 4/27/2013 12:50:11 AM
Nami's ult is the length and width of the entire map and moves at the speed of Ashe's arrow.

Darius's ult inflicts damage as if it had maximum Hemorrhage stacks.

Ashe's ult homes in on TARGETED champ and stuns them until they are killed.

Heimerdinger's ult fills the entire rift with his turrets and crashes everyone's computer.

Singed, Mundo, and Tryndamere NEVER EVER DIE.

Upon activation of Lux's ult, her /laugh becomes global for the rest of the game, cannot be muted, and will override the volume on each player's computer, setting it at max.
---
On the field of honor, the gods bearing witness to my glory, I will pull your entrails through your eyes and use them as reins to ride your soul to hades below!
#7RikiazPosted 4/27/2013 12:50:25 AM
Karthus ultimate now deals true damage and refreshes if it kills anyone.

A potential 2 Requiems (1 true damage and a follow up magic damage) will surely destroy.

As someone who mains Karthus, I support this idea.
---
In death lays ecstasy, in undeath lays immortality
#8Wet_moonPosted 4/27/2013 12:51:29 AM
Aghanim's Scepter does not work in league. I know it does not apply to every champ in dota but league s built around one thing working for every league champ.
---
You can't fire me, I don't work in this van!
#9RaymondPosted 4/27/2013 1:30:09 AM
When Xin uses his ult, any target hit that's not challenged will be knock off the map.

YES, OFF THE MAP.
---
Spoiler is plot element, not your ignorance.
#10ERLiNoPosted 4/27/2013 1:34:21 AM
Horrible idea, nty
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg