Corki's ult

#1jdfo819Posted 4/27/2013 4:09:08 AM
I've been playing around with corki lately. I really like most of his kit really, seems pretty good to me. The only thing I don't get is his ult. I mean it seems like it would be a pretty good ult, but the damage on it is sort of non existent. Someone tell me what I'm missing with it, or how I'm supposed to be using it or something.
---
Load the wounded into the cannons and fire them at the poor!
#2ERLiNoPosted 4/27/2013 4:10:30 AM
its a spammable poke and it does decent damage.
Only problem is his mana. Without his mana issues he'd be top tier.
---
"It doesn't matter how many resources you have, if you don't know how to use them, they will never be enough"
-Masters Zerg
#3XcaIIionPosted 4/27/2013 4:32:45 AM
it allows him to proc sheen a lot
---
Ahri is mai waifu
Join the glorius evolution!
#4g-cube_mastaPosted 4/27/2013 4:40:15 AM
It actually does really respectable damage.

Consider that it is 30-40 mana on a 1.2 second cooldown and deals damage in a small but decent AoE.

If it didn't have the ammo system it would be incredible DPS, the ammo is there to restrict it from getting out of hand.

It's a wear and tear move that is strong in lanes of attrition. If you've played Kog'Maw it functions similarly in use to his ultimate.

Think of it as a 1225 range auto attack. Use it to poke and get good harass off at no cost to you (outside of the mana + 1 charge, you're not losing any health through a trade because of its range).

hope that helps.
---
~GameFAQs LoL Board President~
http://i.imgur.com/6rO0g.png
#5Ultraknight64Posted 4/27/2013 4:43:34 AM
How good is Corki currently? That ultimate buff seemed pretty substantial.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#6g-cube_mastaPosted 4/27/2013 4:54:22 AM
How good is Corki currently? That ultimate buff seemed pretty substantial.

He's a fine pick. He has trouble with Draven and Cait mostly but I mean who doesn't.

Varus can also be a pain.

Does well vs. Graves, Vayne (obv but the phos bomb wrecking her stealth is great), Trist (beats her early and mid but then she's way better late).

Can drawn even in most other matches.

Shines mid game but is fine late game due to Valkyrie being a good escape and having true damage + armor shred.
---
#7JennaTahliaPosted 4/27/2013 5:18:04 AM
g-cube_masta posted...
(obv but the phos bomb wrecking her stealth is great)

Sorry glube, incorrect
---
Add me I'm good. ign Schmelton
#8g-cube_mastaPosted 4/27/2013 3:40:50 PM
g-cube_masta posted...
(obv but the phos bomb wrecking her stealth is great)

Sorry glube, incorrect

pretty sure if you hit her with it before she is stealthed (and she gets the revealed eyes) that if she stealths after she will continue to be revealed

it's just you can't have her stealth first then try to reveal her with that

or I could be wrong, I'm not 100% sure
---
#9monkey_man0Posted 4/27/2013 3:44:51 PM
Corki's ult is bugged atm, the next charge cooldown gets reset whenever it is cast (such that if you cast with 2 seconds left on the next ult charge, the cooldown goes back up to 12 without giving you a charge). This is making his ultimate MUCH less spammable than it should be, and could be part of why it seems to be doing such little damage.
---
I own a computer!
#10MizunoRyuuPosted 4/27/2013 4:02:03 PM
It deals Magic damage and has an AP ratio that's much larger than his AD ratio. The only way to deal any substantial damage is to use an AP build, but... Lol AP Corki.
---
Evelynn is my waifu.
Help... Me...