About Morgana's ganking Ult.

#11hyorinryuPosted 4/27/2013 10:35:56 AM
RockchosN1 posted...
miss your Q and back off...then you just wasted a bunch of time

Like I said.. If I am going for total gank, I'd just walk up and Ult.

But sometimes I just hide in bushes aiming my Q.

What are you doint if you're not doing a "total gank"?
---
Not changing this sig unless a sequel for Kirby Air Ride is released or I change my mind Started 8 12 2008
#12Alakazam_fanPosted 4/27/2013 10:59:00 AM
Ky Kisky posted...
Her pool lowers their magic resist so wouldn't you want it BEFORE you ult? Makes sense?

But this is about damage, not skillshot.

I like how you say you want maximized damage output, and you clearly state that her pool lowers MR, and you want to poll after the binding.

Low elo never ceases to amaze me.
---
He asked if it was possible for a male human to have a sex with a female horse. He even drew a diagram; I think a stepladder was involved.
#13infinitexxPosted 4/27/2013 11:11:29 AM
Ky Kisky posted...
Q first makes sure I don't miss my engage. If I can't nail them with my Q, I back off...

If they already see me and running away, then I would ult first.

I guess I am using Morg like an assisan type char. Shooting bindings out of bushes and following up with combo.

This is a colossal waste of time roaming away from lane when you could be getting xp and cs. People go Ult first since when you're committing to time spent away from lane, you want to actually succeed.
---
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
#14Ky Kisky(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 11:42:05 AM(edited)
Alakazam_fan posted...
Ky Kisky posted...
Her pool lowers their magic resist so wouldn't you want it BEFORE you ult? Makes sense?

But this is about damage, not skillshot.

I like how you say you want maximized damage output, and you clearly state that her pool lowers MR, and you want to poll after the binding.

Low elo never ceases to amaze me.

1) You pretty much just repeated what I said then said some BS afterwards. Her pool lowers MR.. and? I pool after binding to give her Ult more damage?

2) I am gold

3) If something as small as this amazes you. then your either a total noob or never even played the game before.

infinitexx posted...
Ky Kisky posted...
Q first makes sure I don't miss my engage. If I can't nail them with my Q, I back off...

If they already see me and running away, then I would ult first.

I guess I am using Morg like an assisan type char. Shooting bindings out of bushes and following up with combo.

This is a colossal waste of time roaming away from lane when you could be getting xp and cs. People go Ult first since when you're committing to time spent away from lane, you want to actually succeed.

There's a difference between losing some CS and just going to feed. This Morgana, not xin. Obviously if it's not right, I am not just gonna march in and ult. However, if I land a binding first I can almost guarantee a kill even if nobody's gonna help.
#15Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/27/2013 11:53:12 AM
You max pool first because it lets you farm faster and harder than moat other mids.
---
And then John was a zombie.