how do you trade skins in official forum again?

#1dennis941012Posted 4/27/2013 9:03:55 AM
It required certain amount of votes
and etc.... so how do you trade skins?
---
#2wantfastcarsPosted 4/27/2013 9:05:10 AM
You don't. That guy was petitioning to make that an option. I'm pretty sure the idea was shot down or has not been evaluated by Riot yet.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#3dennis941012(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:06:07 AM
You don't. That guy was petitioning to make that an option. I'm pretty sure the idea was shot down or has not been evaluated by Riot yet.

people have done it in the past
---
#4hypermoePosted 4/27/2013 9:19:19 AM
i believe before i think the end date was December 20th? 2012 you had to have made a post, and get 2k up-votes while that happens you have to find a player to trade with, and make sure a red knows that you two got an agreement to trade.

Since that ended there doesnt seem to be a way to trade skins anymore since they claim there would be one in the near future, but now with a recent red post its tough to say if they'll bring back the forum post again, or just cut trading in general.

I really hope they dont scrap the idea. i have a few skins (rare, and common) that i feel i have no longer use for, or i think someone else will enjoy it more than i do. so if i can give it to someone in exchange for one to my liking i would be up for it!
---
I walk alone in the universe as the last of The Time Lords!
#5Doom2006Posted 4/27/2013 9:30:27 AM
i believe before i think the end date was December 20th? 2012 you had to have made a post, and get 2k up-votes while that happens you have to find a player to trade with, and make sure a red knows that you two got an agreement to trade.

Since that ended there doesnt seem to be a way to trade skins anymore since they claim there would be one in the near future, but now with a recent red post its tough to say if they'll bring back the forum post again, or just cut trading in general.

I really hope they dont scrap the idea. i have a few skins (rare, and common) that i feel i have no longer use for, or i think someone else will enjoy it more than i do. so if i can give it to someone in exchange for one to my liking i would be up for it!

Which ones, if I can ask?
---
"Deadly Premonition is the worst game I have ever played. Vampire Rain was better than this."- Arucard06
#6MaurithPosted 4/27/2013 10:46:03 AM
I want Striker Ezreal. *stamps foot*
---
LoL: Syndra, Orianna, Rumble, Rengar, Fizz, Janna, Ezreal, Kog'Maw, Vi, Ahri, Twitch, Volibear, Amumu, Irelia, Galio