How to bot lane

#1Dark_DcPosted 4/27/2013 11:59:33 AM
I have posted before, but I generally understand mid top and jungle.

top - expect to be alone, win early and snowball, roam if behind, ward!

mid - roam when ahead, farm farm farm, out harass with good skill placement, ward!

jungle - RUN AROUND AND SLAP PEOPLE

But for bot I just don't get the "rules" like.. do you ALWAYS just focus the ADC? When should I not focus them? What do VS nunu (seems to always get me)? How do I keep vayne from winning trades at 6?

I main cait, play draven/ashe/vayne/sivir/MF equally often otherwise.
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#2zeppelin312Posted 4/27/2013 12:07:35 PM(edited)
you need to properly understand every adc, and every support, how they will play, strengths, etc.

your only major goal bot lane is to farm, that is what an adc does. Understanding each adc's and support's strong point will help you understand how to play your lane in more specific detail.
#3aznj03Posted 4/27/2013 12:13:10 PM
Dark_Dc posted...

I disagree. Wolves are not people. Golems are not people. I formally request that you change that.
---
...you're aware that there's an invention called television, and on that invention they show shows, right?
-Pulp Fiction
#4negative4Posted 4/27/2013 12:14:43 PM
Bot lane is a position game. You farm while dancing and who ever steps out of line gets beat up.
---
Chicago Bears 8-8, 3rd NFC North (2011-2012 Season)
WE LIKE IKE! Aethering to victory.
#5sequeezeyPosted 4/27/2013 12:17:45 PM
Bot lane tends to just be its own island, in that ganks are hard to pull off because any decent support has the place surrounded with wards. Don't expect too many ganks.
---
__ +_Sequeezey_+__
_-* *-___-* *-___-* *-_
#6Wtu_Brandon_3Posted 4/27/2013 7:48:53 PM
bump
i'd like more info on this too :D
---
GT: Wtu Brandon 3
and yes... my name is Brandon
#7DiplomacySCPosted 4/27/2013 7:57:22 PM
Pick Draven. Press Q, right click enemy carry, zone them for the remainder of laning phase, unless they decide to be generous and give you kills.
#8Ultraknight64Posted 4/27/2013 8:02:54 PM
Take CS and harass when you can without getting harassed yourself.

Go for a kill when your support or jungler opens up a opportunity for you.
---
Not happy with committing just murder, he had to go and dirty the courthouse, too!? GUILTY - Judge
<Official topic-ender of GameFAQs>
#9Dark_Dc(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 9:07:43 PM
aznj03 posted...
Dark_Dc posted...

I disagree. Wolves are not people. Golems are not people. I formally request that you change that.

Either I forgot how to edit or the option ain't there.

To the first post thank you, that makes a lot of sense to me... i will have to look at that
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator