How does support Kaiser work?

#1The-World-SevenPosted 4/27/2013 11:50:19 AM
shield AD, push lane, ult enemy AD

^ are those the basics? that can't be all. it doesn't seem like it to me at least.

does anyone on this board understand the intricacies of this pick?
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.
#2IceMan_128Posted 4/27/2013 11:53:42 AM
It doesn't.
---
The problem here is, Darius bursts like Akali, takes damage like Nasus, and snowballs like Jesus Christ.
LoL IGN: Kamon Race
#3Lord SojiroPosted 4/27/2013 11:57:51 AM
I think I know what you're talking about or at least where you saw this from. I'll try to explain.

They had a strong push comp for the most part and were against a Rumble, who has trouble farming under turret against a ranged ADC, however, their ADC was Vayne and she doesn't have pushing power like Caitlyn, so the Mordekaiser pick was for assisting in pushing the lane for the most part.

Admittedly, he doesn't offer much late-game on a support income, but that wasn't why they picked him.
---
Oh no! It's Idiot power!
#4MindOSTPosted 4/27/2013 12:00:08 PM
Harass the enemy every time they go to last hit.
Ult/Ignite enemy AD late game and get your assassin to finish them off.

It doesn't really work very well. Mandu used it in one game, but it was kind of a troll pick.
---
Obvious alt is obvious
http://www.youtube.com/user/MindOST
#5QuetzalmaPosted 4/27/2013 12:00:14 PM
Kaiser has no CC and nothing except the armor/mres increase for ADC, which is ultimately useless and eventually pushes the lane since it also deals dmg around the adc while the shield lasts, also because you aren't hitting minions, you wont gain shield.

tl;dr
don't use a mordekaiser support, for the love of everything, don't!
#6The-World-Seven(Topic Creator)Posted 4/27/2013 12:35:51 PM
oh so everyone was just talking about how BAD it was? ok ok ok

thank you
---
My Hubris is bigger than yours.