Worst ultimate?

#91wantfastcarsPosted 4/28/2013 12:32:01 PM
AznJudge posted...
Personally, I'm not too thrilled by Irelia['s ultimate]

I like her ult a LOT, like, what it does, but it just feels... weak.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#92IceBarragePosted 4/28/2013 3:00:38 PM
wantfastcars posted...
AznJudge posted...

Guess you guys couldn't stop to read my post. Her ult isn't there for the damage directly. You use it when her normal cool downs are down for sheen procs. The healing and damage from the blades is just a nice addition. Why do you think a triforce GA irelia is already extremely scary? Toss a giants belt on it and you're guaranteed to be penta'd.

Also I'm sure if void golem was reading this right now he'd be cringing as much as I am. You have got to be kidding me about Urgot's ult being bad. Being able to suppress and displace a squishy into your team is HUGE. Yes you'll be sending yourself into the enemy team: but you've got:

A 15% damage reducing passive from attacks and abilities.

A shield that enables slows on AAs and AHs

Extra armor and mr from your ult activation

Late game you should also have a frozen heart and a black cleaver, two items to make urgot the ultimate anti-AD.

Ult the AP so your team can instagib it. Lock onto their ADs. Win the game by a landslide. You morons that call it extremely situational have no idea what you're talking about, and should not talk about champions that you don't know how to play.
---
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.
#93wantfastcarsPosted 4/28/2013 3:04:11 PM
IceBarrage posted...
wantfastcars posted...
AznJudge posted...

Guess you guys couldn't stop to read my post. Her ult isn't there for the damage directly. You use it when her normal cool downs are down for sheen procs. The healing and damage from the blades is just a nice addition. Why do you think a triforce GA irelia is already extremely scary? Toss a giants belt on it and you're guaranteed to be penta'd.

I was directly responding to Azn, I actually hadn't read your post. Reading yours... I have been using Irelia's ult completely wrong. I'll have to try that now.
---
Now Playing: BL2, TF2, LoL
i5-3570k | Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz RAM | EVGA GeForce GTX670 FTW | Asus P8Z77-V LK | Western Digital 7200RPM 1TB HDD
#94IceBarragePosted 4/28/2013 8:07:23 PM
Well, now you know.
---
Rest in peace Fistsofdissent
New LoL IGN: NowILayTheeDown--still carries on day to day basis.