is skarner still good?

#1xDarknezzxPosted 4/27/2013 1:57:50 PM
i loved him in s2 but havent played him for a while. how are people building him?
#2random_blahPosted 4/27/2013 1:58:58 PM
IBG so you can permaslow while you permaslow.
---
http://i.imgur.com/6rJbW.jpg
#3aHappySackaPosted 4/27/2013 1:59:59 PM
Rush spirit of the golem since it's so much more affordable, but the S2 nerfs still hurt a bit.
---
You are now blinking and breathing manually.
http://i.imgur.com/j8p5fA8.png
#4Fenrir the WolfPosted 4/27/2013 2:09:19 PM(edited)
He probably would do well building all three spirit items
---
And then John was a zombie.
#5PKMNsonyPosted 4/27/2013 2:09:13 PM
He's not used as much anymore because they nerfed his jungle clear, so he hits six a lot slower. Also the emphasis on health makes his damage more negligible. He's still solid, but not a top level pick anymore.
#6FlareZeroPosted 4/27/2013 2:11:03 PM
He's still tanky, but some of his changes have made him less desirable to play (ie resistance change makes his shield give less effective health and blinks can escape from his ult now).
---
You like it or you don't, but i hate people saying it's 'an acquired taste." That's just a cop out. - bookwormbabe29 on beer.
#7Dark_DcPosted 4/27/2013 2:25:57 PM
PKMNsony posted...
He's not used as much anymore because they nerfed his jungle clear, so he hits six a lot slower. Also the emphasis on health makes his damage more negligible. He's still solid, but not a top level pick anymore.

His damage is just the same building sheen imo. Always been full tank with a sheen and he WILL eat everyone eventually
---
The snozberries taste like snozberries!
LoL: dantheautomator
#8TomorrowDogPosted 4/27/2013 2:29:52 PM
He still wrecks solo queue because he is one of the best champions at abusing catching people out of position and he snowballs in to an unstoppable tanky deepster.

Build tank with either Elder Lizard or Sheen in to a late IBG or Tri-Force for your damage item.
---
"Happiness is nature's way of telling human resources you're overpaid." - Catbert
#9VoidgolemPosted 4/27/2013 3:00:31 PM
Still fully capable of 1v3ing and winning after a couple items.
---
"And though I drive through the valley of the shadow of death, I fear no evil because I'm driving a house-sized mass of '**** you'"