People in Silver raging when enemy team gets Blitzcrank...

#21xSighxPosted 4/27/2013 6:37:04 PM
blitz is one of those champions who carries games in low elo, all he has to do is land a lucky grab late game when death chamber is 50+ seconds, and suddenly you can't contest baron or your turret.

the reason amumu/shen/malph are banned isn't because they're op in a sense that they're unbeatable, they're op in the sense that they either punish uncoordinated teams or rally them together - both are dangerous in solo queue.
#22KoHfamPosted 4/27/2013 6:38:32 PM
superh posted...
ssj4supervegeta posted...
blitz is an insanely easy champ to play. and punishes poor play very harshly. something you see a lot in bronze-gold league

also, caity isnt really deserving of a ban *shrug*

defensive ban, lol. The amount of fail cait players is unreal. darn pro streamers, making noobs play a champ they suck with..

Am I the only one who didn't see this?

So, this guy was banning, PLANNED ON PLAYING ADC, was first pick, and still decided he needed to ban someone to keep his team from playing it?

This Guy....
---
Just my .02. LoL IGN: SSJRoshi
So Zac is Urf - Riot will unveil on Urf Day, April 1st. Roshi calls it now.
#23icantfindnamePosted 4/27/2013 6:42:13 PM
KoHfam posted...
superh posted...
ssj4supervegeta posted...
blitz is an insanely easy champ to play. and punishes poor play very harshly. something you see a lot in bronze-gold league

also, caity isnt really deserving of a ban *shrug*

defensive ban, lol. The amount of fail cait players is unreal. darn pro streamers, making noobs play a champ they suck with..

Am I the only one who didn't see this?

So, this guy was banning, PLANNED ON PLAYING ADC, was first pick, and still decided he needed to ban someone to keep his team from playing it?

This Guy....

---
never expand, never surrender, y u so bad?
http://i.imgur.com/InKAZ47.jpg
#24DiplomacySCPosted 4/27/2013 6:42:41 PM
Funny because at the same time as you're complaining about them complaining about you not banning Blitz, you're banning champs that are also not that important to ban for good players but are perma in Bronze/Silver, Malphite and Amumu.
#25Pizzaro11Posted 5/1/2013 11:27:15 PM
I just purchased Blitzcrank tonight ah yea! Any tips on how to play him dudes?!
---
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/boredlord-1289/hero/13048224